Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

No, I thought I might get arrested lol. Jeans and t-shirt are fairly standard for me on the weekend so will wear the same every week from now on to wi.

Yes, I'm sticking with Core, I like it so I'll see how I get on, weight-wise. Just about to make a huge salad with hard boiled eggs, lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber and waistline salad cream. Yum. Jelly and strawberries for pud.

Oh yes, and I've been v brave and bought a swimsuit (!)

Good exercise and non weight-bearing so might help my leg and back problems.

I don't know about you, but I find with Core that even when I think i'm going a bit off-plan, it's actually nowhere near as bad as I think it is and usually well within my points for the week - that's why I love Core!

Hi all. Going very well (finally) I seem to have got my head round things lately and not going over my points which I had got into the habit of doing these last few weeks. I was a lickle angel yesterday so let's see if I can keep it up till next Sunday and have a good loss :)

If you'll let me - I thought I could be an honorary Wednesday WI member. Although Jax is away, Sez has left and I don't know what's happened to the others so it looks like it's just you and me babe x

LOL. Whichever you prefer hon. I'm happy to post my sunday weight on the Wednesday thread rather than muck your wi day about.

Lol if i switch to sunday though it gives me longer to get this weight off i gained over the weekend :rotflmao:

I dontcare when i weigh in where it be wednesday sunday or monday

Cool. Well, since the rest of the gang seem to have buggered off and jax won't mind once she's back from hols and her second op I don't think, shall we make it Sunday from now on?

Oh yes, and I've been v brave and bought a swimsuit (!)

Good exercise and non weight-bearing so might help my leg and back problems.

Well done you!!! I have a swimsuit which from Primark lol. I brought it in all 3 colours as its the only one i can find that i feel half comfortable in!!! I just love swimming but hate getting in and out LOL xx

Thanks Gemma - it wasn't as bad as I was afraid it might have been - I thought it might weigh me half a stone more or something and I'd have been gutted!

My swimsuit is one of those with the little sarong-style skirt attached - couldn't wear an ordinary one!!!

Thanks Gemma - it wasn't as bad as I was afraid it might have been - I thought it might weigh me half a stone more or something and I'd have been gutted!

My swimsuit is one of those with the little sarong-style skirt attached - couldn't wear an ordinary one!!!

Oohhh, i might try and get one of those!!! I tried wearing shorts with mine the other but i think it looked worse than before LOL x

all scales all diff...i love the scales in my pharmacy cause they weigh me 1.5lbs lighter haha ....wait till ya see next week xxx
well done on buying a swimsuit xxx

p4_x_hk413_215_large.jpg
this is my new swimsuit only it has blue flowers not red. Covers up a multitide of sins ha ha.

Thats nice, where did you get it from if you dont mind me asking?

Back