Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

aww thats great Karen! :D so exciting! xxx

Good luck Karen, hope you get the house.
Karen x

thank you so much for sponsoring me Aunty Karen :) really appreciate it!

love and hugs! xxx

Thats great news hope the house offer is successful.

Not long to sari time now its very exciting for you.

Good luck

M

So much going on! Last wedding sari fitting tomorrow. I've had my hair cut and coloured as well. Even more exciting...

We've bought the Widgy House! Offered £60k and agreed on £61 :D

Congrats on the house! Wot an exciting time you're going through just now :D x

I know - nothing like making all your major life changes in one fell swoop, eh?

Sadly the diet is going to the dogs at the moment. Can't weigh in as scales not working which I think isn't helping me! Gonna start core again tomorrow and see how I get on with that for a week. Can't afford for the dress to be too tight a week on Friday!!!

Great news re the house. Now lets settle back into core for a hard core 13 days as Jess suggested then bingo even more beautiful bride

You can do it

M

Congrats on the house x

Well I had my final dress fitting and she's had to take another inch off the waist as it was too big. That does make me feel better, especially as I can't get weighed at the moment so gives me some impetus to stay on track.

Hen party next Saturday night - we're doing the Lincoln ghost walk and going for a Thai meal - 13 of us so hopefully not unlucky!

Wow Karen, so exciting less than two weeks to go. Love the sound of your hen night! Am sure 13 wont be unlucky for you. Fingers crossed for you that your house goes through quickly and smoothly xxx

Hurray for the widgy house, glad you got it and hope it goes smoothly. Well done for having an inch off your dress, you'll look amazing. Enjoy your last days as a single woman!!
Karen x

Wow Karen - you have ben so busy! Congrats on the house. How exciting for you. Fantastic news about the dress too!

I can't believe how close the wedding is now :D You must be getting so excited now :D

Take care xxx

Brilliant news on your house, Karen. Its all go down your way at the moment.

You could shift another couple of pounds in 12days - but I guess you don't want to shift too many more or emergency safety pins will be needed on your dress.

Did the top turn out ok that your friend was making to go with your sari?

Back