Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Good news is that I lost 2.5 this week despite being on holiday. Some of the credit has to go to my poorly tummy which still is punishing me if I eat anything fatty or milky :(

Well done for the loss even if its got a bad side too. Hope it eases off soon x

hey chick big well dne on ur bag of sugarish loss lol keep it up xxx

well done on the weight loss, and also i hope you get back into the swing of work soon :) xxx

Thanks Rache. Had a reasonably good day today - got my email inbox down from 700 to 300 (that's the problem with being off for so long!) and went to a meeting and coped ok with it I think. Off till next Tuesday now.

Need to get diet head back on though; haven't done very well yesterday or today and it's my friend's 50th at the weekend and there's going to be a buffet - my personal downfall. I got this week off to a really good start and I don't want to screw it up now.

i think buffets are a lot of peoples personal downfalls.. mine are buffets too..

you have done really well recently though despite everything thats been going on so i'm sure you can keep up the good work and make it through! :D

My son will be coming to the party with me and he is so proud of the weight I've lost so far (one more pound and I'll have lost 2 stone in total) so I'll enlist his help in keeping me off the naughty food. One of the problems of being veggie is nearly everything you can eat out is cheesy!

not veggie but i've definitely noticed that! I guess on the upside though, a lot of the stuff on the buffet you cant eat at all? Like corn beef pie or pork pie or sausage rolls etc.. all the stuff I get tempted with! and 2st already? thats fantastic! :) xxx

I know! It's kind of snuck up on me! The last time I weighed this was four or so years ago when I did CD for a month to lose weight for a party. I bought a new outfit and modeled it for my ex (who wasn't my ex at the time, you understand) and he informed me that I had a bulge of fat under my bra at the back. I started crying and he said "I thought you'd prefer to hear it from me". B@stard.

what a richard. I hope you slapped him or at the very least threw something at him!

how much more are you looking at losing for your wedding? another stone or so? x

I'd love to lose another stone/stone and a half before the wedding. Haven't tried my dress on recently but I've got a few things that were too small that are suddenly fitting me so might be time to put it on again and see how tight it is.

My fella now is lovely, would never insult me like that. I should have walloped my ex but I was a bit of a doormat when I was with him. I gave him a proper piece of my mind when I left him but I don't think it sunk in. Oh well, I'm going to be a beautiful size 16 bride and he's going to be a sad lonely old man :D

maybe even a 14! :D and yeah try the dress on! It did fit you what seems like ages ago so could be a bit big now! x

I know! It's kind of snuck up on me! The last time I weighed this was four or so years ago when I did CD for a month to lose weight for a party. I bought a new outfit and modeled it for my ex (who wasn't my ex at the time, you understand) and he informed me that I had a bulge of fat under my bra at the back. I started crying and he said "I thought you'd prefer to hear it from me". B@stard.
:eek: Men can be such eeejits at times!!! Glad you have a new man in your life now :) Like Rach said, best try that dress on just in case its too big - and anyways trying it on just before this do at weekend might steer you in the right direction away from the buffet!!!

trying it on just before this do at weekend might steer you in the right direction away from the buffet

What a good idea! It's hanging up at my future mil's house and we're popping over there this afternoon so I'll try it on. I last tried it on a month ago and it fit on the waist but was too tight on the boobs and hips so we'll see what a month has done to it.

I may have to sew my mouth closed at the buffet - there's going to be a chocolate fountain *whimpers*

What a good idea! It's hanging up at my future mil's house and we're popping over there this afternoon so I'll try it on. I last tried it on a month ago and it fit on the waist but was too tight on the boobs and hips so we'll see what a month has done to it.

How did the dress-fitting go? :) xxx

I will def post wedding pics after the event :)

Didn't go to fmils today after all so couldn't try the dress on - we're going tomorrow so will let you know.

Splashed out on Orange mobile internet for the boat today - it's a bit variable but, if we hang the dongle out of the window (ooer missus) it works reasonably well.

I've done nothing but eat today - been SO HUNGRY! Thank goodness for Core. I'd be scared if I pointed up everything I have eaten but I haven't eaten anything not on the list so...

I'm testing it to the limit though ;)

hey hunni hope ur doing ok and core is going ok for ya xxx

i had a hungry day today too.. think its contagious..

..did you get chance to have a peek in NL for that top? x

Morning Karen,
Hope the dress fititng goes well,would love to see pics,i used to have a 3 net work mobile internet dongle thing but i changed back to bt home hub as it was so so slow before.
Have a good day hun xx

Back