Karen's (tiggerfan) Wed WI

tiggerfan

was nervous as this was my 1st weigh in, I followed everything to the letter, and I lost 1.5lbs. Would of liked more, but I went from SW straight in to RC, so guess thats why the loss wasnt more, but a loss is a loss, so I'm happy, now on with week 2

well done and good luck for the upcoming week :)

well done, thats brilliant! Must be hard going from one to the other, so a real success story. xx

Week 3 Weigh in
Lost another 1lb, am happy with that, as I had a case of the munchies during the week.
TWL- 5st 9lbs

You are doing so well, and nearly at your target. Whatever is keeping you going you should bottle it and sell it!!! maybe its just all those new clothes you need to buy!

Thanku j70joj
It has taken me ages to loose it, a friend of mine has lost 5stone, and lost it within a yr, but the only thing I think I can put it down to (me taking sooooo long) is that I suffer from depression, and have 2 disabled kids, so dieting isnt my 1st choice.
I have slowly been buying new clothes, I started off in size 24-26 and could only shop in Evans, Now am a size 16 and am loving all the new styles of clothes out there, I even went in to BHS the other day, and in their sale they have a pair of jeans size 14, for only £8, bought them, and thought they should fit me by Xmas, got them home, tried them on and could get them on, and do them up, all be it a little tight round the tummy, so now thats my goal to get in the jeans, and to be able to breath properly lol.

sorry that was longer than thought it would be

Hey, dont knock yourself 82 is 82lbs!!! and a size 14 jean from 24/26.

I am in awe. I also find losing weight very slow business especially since having my kids and getting older!!!! But you are doing brilliantly even though life must be busy and its easier to pick at bad things. I keep telling myself that if it comes off slowly it might just (please!!!) stay off this time.

Well done you.

Weighed in tonite, expecting a gain as been on me holidays, and managed to loose 1.5lbs. Taking my lose to 6 stone 0.5lbs.

bummer, only lost 0.5lbs last night.
Well least I've got my holiday outta me system, and now back on track, gotta get to target, and I WILL. ( i hope lol)

Tiggerfan, you have done sooo well, after 85lbs it is going to get slower towards the end, but you are still losing!!

You are really inspiring, and althoug i have fallen off the diet wagon (massively), i am going to try again starting tomorrow, as i think throughout the school hols the lack of routine has not helped.

so taking a leaf out of your book, i am going to plan my next weeks meals.

You have done amazingly well, so keep your chin up.
x

Back