Karens WW Diary

im amazed i didnt have a prolapse! i think it will be quite a while before i try level 2, thats for sure :D

Just got back from weigh-in. Im 1lb down. Hoped for more but its a good loss. Im celebrating with a McDonalds. Hubby is late home and i had to take the kids to WI with me so its been too late to cook. thats my story and im sticking to it :D

well done karen, i'll accept your story as i lost a pound too and went to chippy!

haha! great minds....

Well done... !!! :) I resisted having a takeaway tonight, instead had m&s steak and veg yorkies with new potatoes and veg and gravy... 14 points... Was very yummy!!!

Just the word mcdonalds makes me drool!!!

Well done Karen :) 4lb next week lovely :) lol!

Well done for shredding! I have shred day 2 of level 2 to do Grrrr - jillian is evil!

Xx

Hi karen

Well done for getting the shred done although I hope it's not sent you backwards healthwise! How awful is JM!! I have to say I was absolutely drooling just reading your dinner for tonight...I realised I've not had a McDonalds for about a year :eek: may be my friday treat tea, yum! x

Brilliant Karen . Every pound counts. Think about 2 half pounds of margarine gone off your body .It helps when you visualise it I think.

Good Morning Minis,

Thanks for all the lovely messages and support guys xxx Cheeky, your dinner sounded lovely! I think it was my first McDonalds in about a year too Jo. (im more a KFC kinda girl!) Poetic justice for bragging about my meal... i was massively sick after my dinner, gave myself a headache and had to go to bed early. I was sick twice more in the night and I am not feel well at all! My period never turned up either so im thinking i have a bug, not my totm. Feeling very sorry for myself this morning and i HAVE to go to work as i promised to help a young person with home office papers and its dead important for them. I couldnt bare to let them down but may come home after.

Im not going to pre-plan a menu today as i dont think i can really eat. I'll take some fruit and water to work. Jillian can sod off as well lol. As soon as I feel better i will start from day 1 again. Good luck with her today though Carly.. you are doing so amazingly well and are an inspiration xx

Breda, thats a great idea. I think visual prompts are very powerful. I have 1lb weight balls so will go juggle one and marval at how fab losing 1lb is :D xxxxx

Carly,

when i got on the scales and saw i had lost 1lb.... my instant thought was 'oh crap, i need to lose FOUR by next week' lol

Sorry you are feeling lousy Karen . It must be a bug or something. A pain you have to go to work . Look after yourself anyway. Dont worry too much about food today . Tea and toast day I think.....

thanks breda. havent had yummy toast with tea for AGES! will try it later. I expect you are packing and stuff today. good luck hun xxx

Hope you feel better really quick :) x

:( get well soon and begger off nasty bugs!

Hope ur ok lovely! 4 4 4 4 4 - chant it lol - how is the 21 going - I have had 6 weeklies over two days so ok so far... Sat may not be so good lol!!

Missed shredding today! In fact supposed to be asleep an hour ago! Night xx

Thank you cheeky, suz, Jo and Carly xxx

yesterday was a looong day and i dont feel much better :cry: i stayed at work and cooked dinner when i got back... then plonked into bed early. i read around the site from my fone but i fond it hard to post on my phone so just lurked lol. thankfully hubby does a lot around the house and saw the kids to bed. I have grazed on sesame ryvita and sugared drinks (to keep sugar levels up - im diabetic) and dry foods. didnt track points but am certain i didnt go above 20. so... im doing ok for weeklies so far carly lol. my worry is that the lbs will cling as im unable to eat at the minute!

I would love to go back to bed but tonight my husband and eldest are off camping until monday afternoon and my youngest is sleeping over at his buddies tonight. so im doing laundry for them and tidying up. this place is a sty at the moment! On monday my girl goes away with the school for 1 night so i have to sort her things too THEN im away tuesday to thursday so have to sort my stuff. basically, i have to sort everything for everyone when i just want to go to bed. i'll be glad when its done though. tonight is just me and my girl. i wish i felt better.. i'd take her out for a girlie night. i may get a bland takeaway and rent a movie? not sure how my tum will be then but will think of something! i will fill food diary in later if i eat anything significant :) for the minute, im going to have a coffee and watch jeremy kyle lol.

xxxxxx

Get well soon! Enjoy and bland takeaway n DVD :) x

Think I might have to scrap the 21 weeklies plan! I have always eaten them all (usually a few more too haha) and am losing so may just have them... Hope u aren't too disappointed in me lol! I'm out for a few drinks tomorrow and the thought of eating nothing so I can drink was distressing! Lol

Will have to motivate myself to shred soon seeing as I missed yesterday

How are u feeling now? Xx

aww carly, dont be daft! to be honest, you are very active and you will probably lose more fat if you take more calories with so much exercise. once im more active i will do the same. also a good idea not to drink on an empty tum! Im feeling a bit better. i wasnt up to a takeaway so i made a curry for my girl and i had some chicken and potato/veg. Ive taken more today. not very much but high PPs. I couldnt eat at lunchtime but i had a full fat dr pepper for my sugar levels to ward off hypos then a dessert fell in my mouth after dinner. Ive had 36 points so thats all my dailies + 1 weekly. it was a bad idea and my tum doesnt thank me but i do feel more human than yesterday :)

hubby and sons are gone so me and kirsten are watching movies under a duvet. feel bad that we arent doing more but i dont feel up to it. shes happy to just have girlie time though and i may take her out in the morning if i feel any better.

hope everyone is having a great start to their weekends xxxx

Back