Karens WW Diary

Morning! Today's menu sounds yummy!! Have a good day x

Morning :) hope Gillian comes to kick butt ;)

Jillian never made it... what a shame :p I know she was posted on friday though so expect she'll be here tomorrow...GULP!

You're very very brave....!!! I started running a few weeks ago and 30 mins and I'm exhausted... That jillian woman is evil!!!

That's excellent. I'd like to take up running eventually x

Oh me too! I don't know where to start :(

She better arrive tomorrow or I'll woop her ass lol xx

That's excellent. I'd like to take up running eventually x

I just downloaded the C2K app, put on my trainers and a hoodie and off I went.... im not going to pretend its easy, I feel like im going to die but worth it afterwards :)

I think it'll be a long time before I get the guts to do it. It's so public! At least no one will see jillian killing me! I don't mind the gym or classes so guess I could try a treadmill. I'm scared of venturing on public roads I think.

Go out after nightfall,Karen, like I do and frighten the daylights out of all the night owls and romantic couples :D:D:D

Hopefully evil Jillian will make an appearance tomorrow...prepare to be whipped into shape...oh how I hate that woman!! x

Go out after nightfall,Karen, like I do and frighten the daylights out of all the night owls and romantic couples :D:D:D

my god... i think rumours of the bodmin beast would flare up again! x

Hopefully evil Jillian will make an appearance tomorrow...prepare to be whipped into shape...oh how I hate that woman!! x

i just read the post about her leaving biggest loser! whyyyy? :cry:

Lol I love and hate her in equal amounts! I tried running once and felt ridiculous! I always look at runners in disgust haha (jealous?! Moi?! X

i know, i take the mickey out of my hubby doing his 5 miles a day but im am secretly eaten up with jealousy :) I would LOVE to be able to do that without the need for paramedics on standby...

Ditto! One day we will run and meet in the middle... U do just live next door right!?!?!

You will, and you will probably beat his times too, poor chap...:D:D:D

Im going to quickly say this now... to be accountable! I had a binge tonight. I have absolutely NO idea way. Im due on and hate to blame everything on that but i think it is part of the problem. I ate 2 cream crackers with PEANUT FLIPPING BUTTER on them! I ate 2 breakaway choc biscuits and was still looking for more. its all within weeklies but im peeved as i was trying to use as few of them as possible. i feel like ive cheated myself :( i suppose thast silly though as i am within my allowance by LOADS. i only used 15 weeklies until tonight. still wanted to confess though :D

You will, and you will probably beat his times too, poor chap...:D:D:D

I really ought to let him be better at something though :p One day i may start running in secret and surprise him down the line by doing a marathon in 20 minutes or so:flirt2:

Back