Karens_SW Diary ... Kos I am worth it.

Karen_SW

Well after numerous attempts at s/w and keeping a diary I am back like a bad penny, oddly far more focussed and looking forward instead of back, possibly due to messing about with numerous different plans I now look forward to the simplicity of s/w. I am not going all out and saying I will lose 10 stone this year but I am at present aiming to be on plan and have regular losses. We have booked a hol to Greece end of October and I am determined to enjoy instead of dread and I will not need an extension belt !!!

My weigh in day is a Saturday morning, I have quit weekends in work completely so now strictly Mon-Fri which is lush!! Although I am not totally sure if I will stay with the Saturday group I may switch to A Wednesday teatime just to free up completely our weekends.

My plan for this week is 6 100% days today has been day 1 and was 100% so on a roll. :D

I am looking forward to hunting down recipes hints and tips especially on the new s/p plan ..

Monday 19th Jan SP day.

Brek- Porridge and an apple... hea/b

Lunch- cottage pie, ex lean mince, onions, carrots, swede, beans, peas.

Tea- diet coke chicken and cauli rice and salad

syns-

Snax-orange, tangerine.

Your food diary looks good.

I've just joined SW online - was doing WW but failing miserably. Done SW before and not done particularly good but need to be able to eat healthy and not be hungry.

Hiyas Seadie x I was the same with weight watchers I rebelled against slimming world for idiotic reasons and went back and forth both most of last year but failed miserably one thing it taught me was pick a plan and give it your all or lose the guilt and enjoy life without getting slimmer. Thankfully the consultant is a close friend and knew I needed the break before rejoining properly, I had so many points in w/w that I lived on rubbish and learnt nowt. Now I am back with a goal of eating healthy with the family.

Monday 19th Jan SP day.

Brek- Porridge and an apple... hea/b

Lunch- cottage pie, ex lean mince p, onions s , carrots s, swede s , beans s , peas s .

Tea- diet coke chicken and cauli rice and salad( turned into chicken breast p with chile sauce 1.5 syn and a cheese slice 2 with cauli rice and was gorgeous.. )

syns-dime egg 2.5 ish, chile sauce 1.5, cheese slice 2, kitkat 5.5, quavers 4.5

Snax-orange, apple.

Tuesday 20th Jan SP

Brek- beans and bacon and a pear.

Lunch- h/m soup and an orange and a Hifi bar

tea- cowboy pie and a hifi bar.

snax-

syns- 2 dime eggs 5 quavers 4.5 nibble of cheese 1.5

Spent today watching utube vids some of them are so inspirational seeing their complete journey start to present some of the after pics are mind blowing def my new hobby skiving in work saves me shopping lol also seen the video on how to make the jam doughnuts mmm def will try this... Hoping to end the day on 11 syns but am allowed upto 20 a day so will use some if I fancy.. Right time for tea and trashy tele whilst the other 2 are out at football club !! x

Hi just thought I'd pop by and subscribe as I've just started sw too. Look forward to seeing how you get on.

Ahh thanks littleone and you too x

Green day today I need some carbs, I wonder if not having them makes you sleep less or have disturbed sleep? As I have def been up earlier last few days even before the alarm..

Brek- Porridge, banana and 2 syns of sultanas. was gorgeous.

Lunch- sweet potato and a small tin of beans and an orange.

Tea- quorn sausage and acti-chips and some onions

Snax-

Syns- kitkat 5.5

I am out of hifis so may pop down to group to grab some or wing it without until Saturday, they are so convenient to just grab with a cuppa when coming in from work tho, or may stock up on alpen lights from ASDA instead cheaper and more varied.

Right time for work, sat here with Pink who knew blasting trying to get hubby up lol x

Last edited:
That's a fab loss! Slowly slowly catchy monkey x

Back