Karion's new top tip (learnt today!!)

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by KD, 24 October 2007 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    If you have some food in your hands and you need to open a letter, you don't have to put the whole load in your mouth in one go so as to leave your hands free to do with the mail!!!!

Just put half eaten whatever on the nearest clean table and you can resume eating after mail is opened!!!

Wow. only learnt that one today :eek::D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    :rotflmao::crazy:

It wouldn't work in my house KD, put anything down for a second and either the children or a cat has snaffled it up!:rolleyes::D

Tracey
    xx

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    That's even better! Give the mail to the kids to open and continue to enjoy your food :D

I wouldn't suggest giving the letters to the cat. Our dog could open our mail, but useless at reading out the contents:rolleyes:

5. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

I love that!!! Might let the cats open all letters from the Inland Revenue though, I'm sure they'll understand it all far better than I can:rolleyes:

Tracey
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.