Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning, great idea about the web site, I love looking up receipes on the web, keep us up to date with the project.

thanks for that Katie i will try weebly xx

does anyone know a good sugar free jelly? those hartley tubs you can get in the supermarket say no added sugar and i didnt think no added sugar was ok on atkins i have been having them but i dont want to do something wrong, i bought some geletine today, so could have a go at making some of if i had a clue lol

Evening Katie... Love the idea of a low carb recipe website - sign me up!!! Xx

strides... i haven't heard them called that in years my late father in law always called them strides.. he he

Afternoon all:) having a good day - it is friday after all!

Weigh in and down a pound to lowest ever even though i have been enjoying sweet potato and LC plum crumble this week - even better wearing my new 14s:)

Also just had lunch in town with a company that may want me to do some consultancy - that would be exciting:D

And it's almost the weekend - party at the neghbours tonight, charity workshop tomorrow, out with family for dinner sat night and then my dad's eightieth party sunday. That should keep me busy lol;)

Xx

Go Katie....plum crumble sounds lush....have a great time at the party .....sounds a busy weekend :) enjoy xx

Hmm I used the app and can't work out how to post a link but it was puregadgets ultra quick non stick £10.99 with free shipping.

Attachments

• image-2706730748.jpg
    image-2706730748.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 35
Hi, well done in loss and 14s. Hope you enjoyed the weekend.

Morning folks - sorry been a bit awol - life ya know:)

Last weekend was great - dad's 80th party went well so that was worth the effort!

Usual busy week and then in fact DH and I have been away for a short break - original plan was going to be New York on airmiles but we couldn't afford the tax:eek: so instead went to Windsor - which is hardly far but at least away. I took the train with the luggage (about hour door to door) and DH cycled! Stayed in a lovely hotel right on the windsor/eton bridge. Then lots of eating - thought i'd share to show what maintenance can be like:

Fri lunch - whitebait (more batter than expected so didnt eat too much) and salad as a starter, crab and avocado omlette, 2 mouthfulls of DH dessert of lemon tart, two glasses of wine
Not surprisingly followed by a nap!!!

Fri dinner - morrocan restaurant with belly dancing - meze without the bread, mixed grill with salad, loads of red wine
Afterwards - rum and soda with thorntons diabetic mint truffles - stuck to 3 to avoid polyruns - yummy!!

Bfast - bacon, eggs, tomatoes
Fabulous wander around windsor in the sunshine - didn't go in the castle as a bit pricey plus too many tourists;)
Lunch - huge steak and salad plus another glass of wine....

Then home to DD and still the rest of the weekend. I would like to stop there and say all great - unfortunately got a call at 9.30 last night - mum had fallen and cut head open so DH had to go take mum & dad to A&E so not entirely the evening we had planned. Luckily now she's all stitched up seems ok but always scary:(

Still - life continues and now just got to get DDs homework done plus bake some get well cakes - see you later!
Xx

Back