Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

It's so cute! Very happy:D

Attachments

• image-3911027141.jpg
    image-3911027141.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 78
Lol Lisa & Vicky! :)

Afternoon all:)
Been another crazy busy week and cant see it getting quieter! Unfortunately not as much dancing as i enjoy either
Upside is i am loving my little car and it's proving to be very useful - dh had to visit in laws in wales so i was carting DD to all her various activities plus nicer than standing in the rain waiting for a bus!

Talking of rain ....here it comes again...

Foodwise all ok - got caught out on friday
Me: whats in the asian duck salad
Waitress: duck and salad
Me: thats all? Great

Then it turned up with glass noodles :sigh: anyway i managed to pick most of the lettuce & duck out ok - couldnt send it back as it was a paid for business meeting! At least they didnt give me stomach ache;)

Last night stayed over at my p's since DH away - mum served a very large piece of steak as roast beef from the local butcher. Yummy! DD turned up for a second dinner so family of carnivores polished it almost all off:D

On the weight side i havent weighed today but earlier in wk was down to about 80kg so 3 pounds in 3 weeks or so which is fine. More importantly i'm finding it much easier during the week to avoid vino & chocolate so that's a good result!

Xxxx

Lol duck and salad, oh and noodles. At least it didn't cause any damage. So good not to have to stand around in the rain Katie, and yes what is her name??? I'm finding it easier to go without wine during the week to so glad. Have a good week. X

I avoid Asian restaurants now because of my seafood allergy - after many a detailed discussion about whether a dish has fish or oyster sauce in it (conclusion - pretty much all of them), being told no and then having to vamoose to the ladies tout suite to 'evacuate'...

I think as you're being quiet/evasive/not bothered on the name front for the car, Katie, that forum members obviously need to step in and help! :D Who thinks we should name Katie's car for her? Me me me :D

Lol susie - you've caught me out. I'm probably in the not very bothered camp so feel free to come up with suggestions. My only thought so far is "the smartie" given it's a smart plus brightly coloured......?:D

Morning all:)

Another mad dash up to leamington yesterday for work plus my mindfulness course last night. Rushing out later to meet people and it's all go....trying to sneak a 20min zumba on the wii in this morning as everything stiffening up while i miss all my classes......

Food wise ok except still using mama lupes wraps as a)they are in the freezer b) i havent made time to make an alternative!

Have a good day xx

Morning Busy Bee! :D

Once I get into my stride I'm going to try egg wraps, if i can make them strong enough - I love the Mama Lupe wraps but they did stall me :(

Have a good day!

Yes we need to step in on the car name. I'll think of one lol. I use all the lc wraps, rolls etc and they don't seem to stall me but the flax can upset my tum sometimes. X

Morning all:). Been a crazy week so nice to have made it to the weekend! Lolly smartie and I are very happy together:D

Stuck lc as always - business lunch out on thursday was good: moules in cream to start and lamb plus veggies for main. Love this lifestyle. Now the end of jan and we are back in the habit of not drinking mon-thu so no longer feels as difficult. Enjoyed the red wine and couple of squares of dark chocolate last night too:p

Sts this week which is about right at wk 3/4 - also feeling good so less worried by weight. Only reason i want few more pounds off is to give me leeway for half term/holidays etc!

Off to catch up xxx

Morning all:). Weekend was a mad dash around as well but slept really well last night so feeling good this morning! Actually I'm doing a mindfulness course at the moment - 2 hours every Monday evening plus daily 30 mins practice. Think it's really quite nice - feeling fairly calm and sleeping well. Highly recommended:D x

Back