Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Afternoon Katie

Sounds like a lovely weekend, and good on your mum for trying to work with you to do a low carb meal :)

As you had a few helpings, I take it that the cheesecake was OK? :)

Ok sunday night and starting to get nervous about wi tomorrow - bit late now tho!

Today's food
B bacon and eggs, half piece flax toast
L ham, cheese,venison, salad, chesecake :)
D lamb, aubergine, courgette
S green olives, pepperami

W some
E 10 mins on wii - then dd took over lol
A 1 glass at family lunch and quarter bottle wine for dinner

Overall a pretty good day with carbs just below 20. Myfitnesspal is useful to check but i also noticed this was a pretty high calorie day (lots of cheese)

The good news is that the cheesecake turned out to be a big success. Took half round to lunch today and everyone else had it with stewed fruit as a topping. Will post the recipe soon

The good news is that the cheesecake turned out to be a big success. Took half round to lunch today and everyone else had it with stewed fruit as a topping. Will post the recipe soon

YAY! I was going to ask you to post....the recipe sounds yum.....can't wait :)

Fingers crossed for your WI, hon. The weekend sounds like it was fab.

Morning Katie love. :)

morning :) yes can you post recipe in recipe thread pleeeasssseee??? xxx

Kat1es weigh in obviously very successful . she has disappeared!

Kat1es weigh in obviously very successful . she has disappeared!

Ha ha - what a nice dream! :D:D

Not quite sure where the day has gone - I did sneak out to a lunch time dance class since I'm working from home and then DH had me sorting old work papers as he is trying to clear out storage

Anyhow I have lost another 1.5 kg this week so absolutely delighted :woohoo:
(Will work out all the conversions & post properly later). Planning to stay on induction for now as there is a long way to go, I haven't got bored yet plus all those lovely recipes to try out :D

DH has lost as well and is almost half way to goal (he REALLY didnt need to lose much), but since there is lots of grumping about chocolate going on, he may need to move to OWL very soon ;)

woop well done hon. thats 3.3075lbs ;)

Hi Katie, that's good going, well done love.

Well done Katie! That's a great loss. And what a fab diet where you can go out for a meal, drink wine, eat cheesecake and still loose weight!
That cheesecake sounds delish by the way, have to try that out!
Clare x

Well done you!

Excellent 2nd week loss! And I'm really impressed by all the dancing you get up to. Have you always been into it?

Thanks all - really appreciate the support and couldn't do it without you!

And so to the end of week 2. I can't really believe that it has worked so well - evenings out, dinner parties, cheesecake, wine - this is definitely the life for me :D

I will be sticking to induction for now as I'm keen to get rid of some more weight and get my blood pressure down - there will be plenty of time for maintenance in the future lol

Food today:
B bacon and eggs
L artichoke hearts wrapped in parma ham and grilled, left over grilled chicken with avocado, salad
D fresh tuna steak, asparagus, mushrooms with garlic and cream
S mini pepperami, mim toasted with butter and marmite :D , pork cracking pack (from pound shop - great find!)

W ok but need to do more
E 2x1 hour dance classes - im shattered!
A none

And so on to week 3!

Back