Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Yep, because we were worth it ladies. :D I can't even begin to comprehend all the carbs I scoffed. But tomorrow is another day. Katie best of luck for your WI - at least I have a few days back on the straight and narrow before I have to face the scales!

D mixed grill , curry

PMSL at your assessment of your dinner K - should read, "one item from a ten item mixed grill starter I 'shared' with Waterworks 'cos she's like a swarm of locusts and I glanced round for a few seconds and the plate was cleared!" Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous wine with me too sweet pea (again, see swarm of locusts analogy). :D

So glad you ladies had a lovely time in brum. Is there any vodka left in the city at this point?

There can't be. Invest in Vodka Revolution shares though - word is they'll be reporting a massive upturn in profits this quarter. :)

Well, OK then, I'll come with you Bren. When and where? :D

Totally worth it lol. I had to have an emergency big mac meal on the way home hahaha
Hope the drive was ok - and yes MD is a well known hangover cure!

PMSL at your assessment of your dinner K - should read, "one item from a ten item mixed grill starter I 'shared' with Waterworks 'cos she's like a swarm of locusts and I glanced round for a few seconds and the plate was cleared!" Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous wine with me too sweet pea (again, see swarm of locusts analogy). :D
Morning locust swarm - must share more yummy french sometime:)

So glad you ladies had a lovely time in brum. Is there any vodka left in the city at this point?
There can't be. Invest in Vodka Revolution shares though - word is they'll be reporting a massive upturn in profits this quarter. :)
Especially around the Newcastle area lol
I want to go again and try some more flavours!
Well, OK then, I'll come with you Bren. When and where? :D
Don't mind - I would say meet halfway but it might be a bit wet!

Can we get on a ferry - sit in the middle & drink? I never knew there were so many flavours of vodka - but has anyone ever tasted them ALL? Vicky? :p

weigh in day for me and.........

lost 0.6kg almost 2lb!!!!!!
so I feel the need to dance :bunnydance:

Presumably this is last week and next weeks loss rolled together as it sure isn't this week!!!!!

love atkins
love you all
xxxxxx

Morning Katie, it was great to meet you love :)

Ah Katie, I was planning that loss for you while I was eating your dinner and drinking your wine on Saturday - and it worked! Well done you! :D

Morning Katie, it was great to meet you love :)
Yes - really wonderful to meet everyone and the one and only "jimbo"!

How was DH? Glad he got you home safe & sound!

Well done on having a loss amazing!
Yes - he recovered enough to drive home safely. But the combo of exhausted DH and DD last night wasn't very pleasant!:(

Well done on the loss even with all that M*****e bleurggggggg

Ok it's official - marmite is the new weight loss magic trick:)

Ah Katie, I was planning that loss for you while I was eating your dinner and drinking your wine on Saturday - and it worked! Well done you! :D

Stupid ipad - wouldnt let me finish!
Anyhow looking forward to more opportunities to eat and drink together - especially if you are actually the magic whooshie fairy:D

Had a relaxed day today working from home. Got to try my new Dietimeal dark choc pud/shake mix this evening. Made it up as puds split into 2 - was lovely and just met the need for a yummy dessert:p

Just getting sorted for tomorrow - hopefully picking up the new car at last!

Food diary:
b scrambled goose egg and bacon:D
L artichoke hearts in parma ham, parmesan dijon chicken with rocket salad (yummy)
D ribeye steak, green beans, cauli mash, 1/2 sachet dark choc pud
S 2mini pepperamis, half vanlla mim, bit of parmesan

W lots
E 2 hours dancing
A not tonight (unlike some:eek:)

Think it will be another early one - nighty night
Xxx

Back