Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning Katie :)

Evening all:)

A bit of a post and run tonight but will try get to see the photos:)

Got the new car today at last - its very clean and shiny having been carefully valeted by the dealer - unlike the dirty thing we flogged to his friend the car trader this afternoon! So far it's only been driven 5 mins back to the house, so now need to plan a trip - where could we go? Lol

Spent most of today trying to complete application forms for some of the charity board roles i am interested in plus updating my cv - gosh it's hard work! Working is much easier :). Anyway back to the office tomorrow altho rather an early start as i agreed to meet a friend from hong kong for a 7.30 breakfast (starting to seem foolish :) )

Being good this week so far:
B bacon and eggs
L sausages, red cabbage and salad
D mayonaise garlic chicken with roasted aubergine and courgette
S mini pepperami, celery, parmesan, half vanilla mim

W been struggling today
E nope
A no

Xxx

Oh Susie, I might borrow you for himself some time if you don't mind - we're both pretty crap at CVs. Not entirely sure how we ever got jobs actually. :eek:

And K, you need a lovely long trip in that new car to suss it out, ending in a nice meal somewhere, or better still, a night away. :D

Good luck with the applications, I'm sure there are loads of charities out there who will snap someone like you right up. :)

Morning katie, enjoy your breakfast. Thanks for the PM and link

You'll be done with breakfast already by the sounds of it, gosh that's an early start.

Thanks lovey.

Katie how was your day? When do you actually finish your job?

Evening all:)
Thanks had a good day altho the brekkie in the office isnt very interesting and too salty for me really - but legal and cheap:)
Counting down now - only 4 weeks left til hols and i've starting handing things over to other people. Very strange feeling.

Think tomorrows another busy one - includes some yucky HR stuff ive got to support/deal with :( as DH would say - the tough days are when you earn your salary!

This evening i was at an open evening to find out about a coaching course and qualifications - quite interesting and might consider it sometime

Food today:
B bacon, eggs, mushrooms and ton of salt
L chicken, salad, bit of mayo
D mama lupe wrap with smoked salmon and cucumber
S pepperami, celery, flax bread and cheese and marmite :D

W struggling again - must do better
E no
A no (wood eye?)

Off to catch up before i crash
Xxxx

Morning Katie :)

Cr*p day. Already missed one dance class :(. Maybe it will improve once i get home....

Wine open - its getting better!

Enjoy Katie! I'm very late starting but I definitely feel a vodka or three coming on. ;)

Back