Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Well I was until the waggon dumped me on my arse this afternoon lol
roll on tomorrow xx

Katie, hope you are doing better than me lol xx

Evening all:D

An interesting weekend - i really think i should write a diary of all the things I haven't eaten rather than anything that happens to sneak through! ;)

Yesterday afternoon i was at my SILs baby shower - walked in and there was a table layed with every carb you can think of - crisps, cakes, chocolates, sweets, nuts......OMG. I turned to walk away and was offered cocktails or fizzy wine...getting trickier. But i resisted......ate my cheddar, pepperami and pork crackling, refused the hot pizza offered twice(argh!) and finally got persuaded to try the little mini quiches (crustless). Had three which were yummy but then decided they might have potato in :eek: only drank sf mixer and water. So overall i will take that as a WIN:)

Today we were supposed to be off sailing but rain forecast so decided to stay at home and get sorted before life kicks off again tomorrow. Spent 2 hours clearing out just one corner of the bedroom- oh well at least it's a start!

Otherwise still enjoying wine for the last evening of the hols - back to clean and green tomorrow methinks!
Off to catch up
Xxx

Morning Katie, sounds like a good time was had by all ;)

Morning Jim, given the weather here yesterday and today - please can i jump in the suitcase and come to malta too? ;)

LOL Katie, it was nice early in the weekend though, and Friday was an absolute scorcher, let's hope it improves for the week for you

Evening all:)
Back to normal post hols so hopefully back to clean and green for a while. Managed to squeeze two dance classes in so both feeling full of beans and aching slightly after a week off!

Back to tracking my food diary:
B bacon and eggs
L bacon, salad, 2 baby toms, pepper, cucumber
D tuna steak, cauli mash and brocolli
S 2 mini pepperami, 2 pork crackling, 1 mini cheddar plus perhaps something later;)

W never enof
E definitely enof! (2 hrs dancing)
A nope (halo)

Xx

Brilliant exercise today! Hope you have a good loss this week to reward your efforts x

Evening all;)
Just in tonight - been at a 3 hour committee meeting for my new charity :eek: think we need to get a bit more efficient!

Anyway a lovely day - up to canary wharf for coffee with a friend and then lunch with DH celebrating our anniversary:D

Got home and my LCM order arrived - since Jim is away ;) i can admit to getting - pittas, wraps, edamame wasabi snacks, and some seeds - all of which i know i love!. Also bought some stuff to test out - popped corn, some atkins bars, baking mix, belgian choc bar......hmm perhaps i got a bit carried away lol!

First report out - popped cheese - too salty for me :(

Anyway food for today:
B bacon and eggs
L lamb steak, 1 tomato with pesto, 2 aspargus spears, rocket, parmesan
D wrap with salami and cheese, pork crackling
S pepperami,popped cheese,
A glass of dry white with lunch :)
E wandering around canary wharf!

Morning all:D
Off and out early today for another charity meeting - gosh it's almost like being at work lol!

Remembered that i had 2 teeny sweet potato chips with lunch yesterday - not a problem in my carb allowance but impressed by how well my brain ignored them when i was adding up yesterday! Lesson - capture it straightaway ;)

Cu later

Morning all:)

Busy day yesterday - 2 charity meetings, coffee and catch up with a friend plus dancing. Today off up to london for lunch and then another coffee. Really must catch up on my ever expanding todo list some time!

Hopeful that i can lose some more this week (wi tomoro) as been pretty legal (excluding sweet potatoes lol) and i haven't eaten those atkins bars sitting in the cupboard :eek:

So food for yesterday
B bacon and eggs
L wrap with smoked salmon, cucumber, wasabi creme fraiche, popped corn snack
D joseph pita pizza (yummy;) ), salad, cheese for desert
S pepperami
E 1 hour dancing
A nope!

Xx

OOh I love LCM taste testing!!! Hehe ! What flavour bars did you get?

Having been very naughty and ordered several batches I can definately recommend the caramel nut roll (so amazing if you like peanuts!) the coconut delight (like a bounty with extras) and the cookie dough...all those 3 are faves of mine. Definately hit the spot for a choccy moment x

I love the perlege choc wafers as well, really nice choc on those!!
Some of the russell stovers candies are fab too, I am getting the peppermint paddies for after Christmas dinner as we have some diabetics coming and I want to suprise them with legal yummys!!!

Hope you have a great day x

Hooray - the wooshie fairy visited:D
1kg off (2.2lb) and very happy :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

onwards and downwards!

Back