Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Excellent xxx Well done !

:clap: woohoo! Well done Katie x

Evening all. Thank you!:D

Another busy day but now it's friday night, the babysitter is due any minute and i've got a lovely anniversary dinner to be taken too! DH asked me to wear my pretty dress - and i've just realised my legs need a lawn mower :eek: better run
Toodle do!
Xxxxxx

Morning all:D

Thanks, had a lovely evening altho suffered a bit overnight due to too much wine!

Was relatively legal - beef carpaccio with rocket and parmesan to start, veal with lemon and mint sauce (prob a bit of flour in that) and veggies. Then took Neen's advice and had myself a dessert......i took an atkins chocolate brownie bar with me, asked for plate and spoon since dh had a proper dessert, broke it up and added cream from dh - and ate it like desert. How happy did that make me:D

Good to see the sun is out today - i am going to a Zumbathon this afternoon that is being held pretty well right next to me here in Marble Hill Park. Aparently we are going to try to break the world record for the largest zumbathon and expexcting about 5000 people :eek:
it runs for 3 hours but let's just assume i'll only manage the first 90 minutes;)

See you all later
Xxx

Oooh the beef sounds lovely - and what a good way to tackle dessert! Hope the sun stayed out for the zumbathon. I love Marble Hill House, went through during an Open House a few years ago :)

Evening all:)
i can't believe the difference between yesterday and today.

Zumbathon was hot and sunny and i caught the sun! We did a 45 mins "class" with warm up, maint and cool down. It was continuous with no breaks :eek: then had a rest and did a bit more - so probably an hour out of 90 mins. We are pretty sure we beat the previous record (1223) but have to wait for official confirmation- very exciting;)

Then today, DDs school had linked up with local street fair for the school's centenary so opportunity to make extra funds. Wow- that rain on the radar was something. DH went and spent an hour on the bbq stand, DD refused to go at all (too wet!). And i doubt they made much - oh dear:(

Foodwise in good shape - out to our local italian last night and they had a special on the ribeye - yum:). Tonight just had cheeseburger pie - i was hoping there would be some left for tomorrows lunch......but seems to have mostly disappeared!!

Plenty of wine this weekend but will see if i can get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow - except i have a tentative dinner out with a good friend?! Ah well:D

Yeah well done on the zumbathon! You must be pretty fit to do that long x

Back