Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Evening all:)
A pleasant busy day here. Spent the morning with a friend helping her prep for a job interview. Then off dancing for an hour. An afternoon catching up on emails and tel calls and then an hours zumba this evening to keep me moving! Didn't get to go out for dinner with my friend - but dh and i had a glass of white with the rather yummy chicken he had made anyway:D

We are still taste testing his weekend scones - i think i need to make sure that doesn't become a regular habit :eek:

Heard that there were about 2,700 people at the zumbathon on saturday so even if not everyone was counted then we should have broken previous record (1223) by a factor of at least two. Still waiting to hear.

Food diary for today:
B bacon and eggs
L wrap with salami and cheese, one baby tom, special scones
D chicken wrapped in parma ham with green pesto and tomato stuffing, salad
S pork crackling
E 2 hours dancing
A some nice white wine

Off to catch up

Oooh I lurve pesto.... usually have it with chicken, philly & peas!

Grumpy here - been awake since 4.30 and a busy day planned. Up to town to do a left over hr thing that's nasty :(, then rush back for dancing:), then mtg dealing with people issue at charity:(, then off to national physics lab to build rockets with DD & DH:) wont know whether im coming or going!

Foodwise on track. Drinkwise failing miserably - heyho. Only fridays wi will tell...

After all that dancing you must be due some movement on the scales !!
I would love to zumba! I have it for the wii, put it on and got left behind 2 minutes into the instructions!!
I have cardio hula and brazilian butt lift as well for workouts I also have failed to try after obtaining!! (mind you I think forklift butt lift is more appropriate for my big caboose!)

I wish you loads of luck with your weigh in, your food & exercise seems excellent to me so got my appendages crossed for you!

Just back from dancing - doing chorus line - one singular sensation:).

Now off on the train to the next mtg :eek:

Oooh love Chorus Line - sorry for the bad start (I was up then too, ate red meat too late and boy did I pay), but sounds like your day improved big time :)

Evening my lovelies:)
Just back from launching rockets in the drizzle! Was great fun - we did the workshop option with DD where went along, built your rocket and launched all in a couple of hours. Didn't manage to get in the scoring zone though...did manage to get splattered with lots of mud:eek: anyhow DH & DD determined to design, build and test better rockets and launchers before next year's event;)

Managed to eat at home for meals today so all legal but did need a little rum to keep me warm while standing around at rocket event:D

Xxxx

Morning Katie :)

Morning Jim - welcome back:D

Hope you had a great holiday and looking forward to some piccies;)
Xxx

all posted now Katie :)

Delighted to report that the wooshie fairy was on her jet pack last night!

Lost another 0.8kg ie 2lb. Especially pleased as only managed one night off the booze - and that was because I was stuck in a 3 hour meeting last night lol!

Missed my dancing for a couple of days - too much to do. Also not enjoying the rain as stops me wanting to head out for biking/walking - come on summer, don't be afraid!

See you later
xxxx

Oh well done Katie, that's good to hear

Back