Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Thank you all so much:). Agree this so called "diet" suits me:D

It's DDs seventh birthday today so she has been crazily excited, getting up early, rushed off to school with lollies and now back with a friend over as playdate. We are obviously corrupting her young as her special treat today is that we are taking her and friend to our local italian for dinner. I will be forced to eat steak and drink wine;) her proper party isn't til next weekend - so rather drawing this out lol

Also it means that it's been seven years and 6 months or so since i was last any where near the weight i am now - happy days! Celebrating by testing some of my frakenfood stores (dont use very often). Just tried almond biscuits from LCM - OMG that is worth it:D. Asked DH to replicate now!

Off to catch up
Xxx

Yay for 2lbs! Yay for DD's birthday (happy birthday DD) & Yay for steak & wine. xx

Well done hun - you are so in the zone! :)

Enjoy the biscuits. I had cake this afternoon - but following Bren's advice, only one small slice. And a rocky road nugget. And a snowball. But then I stopped LOL.

Back from dinner - girls didn't cause too much chaos - mainly because we were ahead of most people! Only had a bottle between two so far - perhaps some more required.......steak was delish;)

Unfortunately only got one biscuit this afternoon - i foolishly told DH how mega they were so he had try the other one (will i never learn?!) have to wait till next lcm order now - and cant justify it for a while!!

life in your house sounds a bit hectic!
well done on the 2lbs, go girl!

alond biscuits..mmm time to experiment again!

Morning Katie, any plans today, I'm just going to slob around I think

Morning Katie! Well done on another loss-you are going great guns. I hope we get a bit of summer next week-especially as Wimbledon starts! Have a good weekend.x

Sarahelizabeth said:
Morning Katie! Well done on another loss-you are going great guns. I hope we get a bit of summer next week-especially as Wimbledon starts! Have a good weekend.x

Hi SE - thanks for dropping by:) definitely hoping weather improves! I'm off out today to gaucho richmond to meet a friend - i promised her a sunny lunch by the river lol:D. Have a good weekend:)

Jim said:
Morning Katie, any plans today, I'm just going to slob around I think

Morning Jim and all:D

No time for slobbing unfortunately;). Ebay has a free insertion deal this weekend so got to get posting some of that stuff that's piling up! Meeting a friend for lunch, still need to alter my costume for the ball next week, house is a tip after DDs playdate yesterday......all needs to be done today as tomorrow out to a friends for lunch and then tea party at my parents to celebrate DD bday again. Aparently there will be a large yummy chocolate cake - so really need to do some baking sometime to make sure i have an alternative!

Xx

Baking underway - been tasting the batter;). Planning to try use the franken chocolate as icing - less danger of eating too much!

Now how to stop myself eating more than one?
:D

Attachments

• image-2389829780.jpg
    image-2389829780.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 61
ok well now my mouth has more water in it than the pond,i have a way for you not to eat them.*imagine hypnotic fingers wiggling at you and a deep warm voice telling you this........steppppppp awayyyyy frommmmm the cakesssss place them in a boxxxxxxx and quickly send them to lainey.! now wake up and run round the road. :D

Funny....i found myself half way down the road clutching a box of cakes........when i got drenched in a cold shower and woke up;)

Sorry - they came safely home!

Actually been posting a bunch of things on ebay since free insertion weekend. Hope some of them get bid up - will be rather a wasted effort if they all go for only 99p!

Back