Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

:eek: now im worried! :D

Just back - lovely seabass filleted and with salad. Split a bottle ... And then needed an extra glass to finish the conversation;)

Must be bed time - night night
Xxx

MORNING!!
oops, did i shout when you might have a sore head? lol

sounds like you had a lovely evening, catching up with friends is always good xx

Morning Katie, that fishworks looks fantastic to me. I like my fish LOL

Morning Katie! Fishworks in Richmond old market place? Love love love it! You certainly know where to eat locally! I see there'e another new restaurant opening there-Italian? Do you ever go to Arthur's on Twickenham Green? Still known as the old toilets though!x

I had my 40th birthday upstairs at Arthur's, the food was OK but they decked the place out beautifully - crisp white linen tablecloths and gorgeous white/yellow fresh flowers on all the tables :)

Never knew there was an upstairs at Arthur's! It is very small but does expand onto the green when weather permits! Still can't get over the fact that for so many years it was public toilets. Seems wrong somehow!

Howdy all!

I was perfectly happy and chirpy today - no doubt because i drank two bottles of water along with the wine last night;)

I haven't tried the old toilets out yet (as a restaurant:eek: ) - always say i mean to but it's so far....when there are half a dozen restaurants in between! I love living round here:D

Good day today - lots of meetings plus dancing. And despite being seriously rained on earlier the sun has finally come out. Woohoo - must be midsummer or something ;) DH is making grilled fresh tuna with wasabi cauli mash for tea, DD is quietly watching telly upstairs, im on minis and a nice relaxed day tomorrow.

Life is good
Xxx

Oh hang on I mean Arthurs at Twickenham itself not the Green - at least...I think it was called Arthur's (Susie moment) - well it was 10 years ago :)

Morning Katie,

bren, I always thought Wasabi was a sort of horse radish, it is hot, but having read this Wiki article I'm not convinced I've had the real thing

Wasabi

except that I have had it in singapore so maybe that was.

Evening all:)

Back from dancing which was fun as usual. Think i might be stiff tomorrow as we were doing a special folkloric dance with lots of head and hair flinging - notoriously tough on shoulders and neck :eek:

Sitting with my glass of water thinking of wine....but wi tomorrow so will try to be good. Tomorrow night is the fancy dress ball and DH now has his costume too so will hopefully get some good pics! Planning to drink plenty and no idea what food is being served so hoping for a loss tomorrow before that all starts!

Saturday is then fairly crazy - assume very late night and hangover, DD has a mock ballet exam at 9 (and yes you are right this IS ridiculous for primary!), then theatretrain and then her shared birthday party. In the meantime DH forgot and invited his brother and kids to lunch...oh yes and we are supposed to be doing sandwiches and cup cakes for 20. Oh well - will take a bottle along...hair of the dog and all:D

Xxx

Oh yes wasabi - yummy and spicy but what's great is it doesn't hang around like chilli. I cant eat spicy/hot food but love the wasabi:D

Morning all:)

Weigh in day today - only 1lb off this week but at least it's going down and not a sts! Need to get focussed - so close to my main goal of only being overweight......but just have to make it!

See you later - got to take DD to school in her 1911 costume:D
xxx

Morning Katie, we are in for a busy couple of weeks, I don't know if I mentioned it but Jamie, Carol and the whirling Dervish are moving house on the 8th July, we are packing boxes and storing them in our house so there will be less to move on the day. Their new house is lovely a nice big 3 bed semi and it's less than half a mile away from our house.

Back