Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

We moved pretty much every 2 years during my Army Career Lisa, we got very practised at it. LOL

Good luck with that Jim, I hate moving but seem to have done it every 5 years - sometimes only 2 or 3 years.

Afternoon Katie

Well done on the pound! This may be of no interest whatsoever to you but noticed this job in the bulletin and thought it was good for location for you -

[FONT=&quot]Freelance Coordinator[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Seesaw Early Years Programme [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Orleans House Gallery, Twickenham[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weekly on Friday, £100 per session (12 month contract)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seesaw is the Orleans House Gallery Early Years programme that takes place weekly on Fridays in the Coach House Education Centre and Stables Courtyard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Parents and Carers work in partnership with their children to learn about the beginnings of a visual language.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Learn, play and explore in multi-sensory sessions designed to encourage creativity, curiosity and develop skills in communication, co-ordination and social interaction. The fun art-based sessions include music, play materials, soft play, creative activities, stories and rhyme time in a relaxed environment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are looking for someone with experience of working with children aged under 5 years and their families in Museum and Gallery settings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deadline for applications: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Monday 4th July 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Interviews: July date TBC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the full role description, please contact Orleans House Gallery at [email protected] or on 020 8831 6000.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Miranda Stearn at [email protected] / Orleans House Gallery, Riverside, Twickenham, TW1 3DJ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For any queries about the programme please email Miranda or telephone on 0208 831 6000.[/FONT]

The garden is nice for Olivia to play in and I like the patio as well

Morning all:)

Jim - how nice you can help make the move a bit easier especially with all your practice:)
Susie - thanks. Looks like an interesting role - not for me though as i'm rubbish with kids - bad enough having one of my own lol;)

Slightly delicate this morning but not too bad considering! Ended up being a pretty legal evening even though i was resigned to just being served lots of potato. It turned out to be a buffet. So starter was pea mousse and asparagus (not soo bad), then they had seafood table so lobster, prawns, oysters, salmon. And for mains a whole hog roast - although i did have to ask for extra to fill my plate up:D then i took a teeny taste of someone elses choccie mousse to see if it was worth scaring the fairy away for....it wasn't, so i had a lovely(?!) chocolate atkins bar instead. By keeping them only for special occasions it always feels like a real treat;)

There was of course g&t, champagne and plenty of red wine to wash it all down but actually couldn't believe how remarkably healthy i was this morning:D

Anyhow, lunch in the oven as BIL and kids arrive soon, cakes being decorated for the party this arvo, house is a tip......oh and the wine is packed to ensure that 20 girls screaming doesn't hurt too much!

See you later
Xxx

Woohoo - sold 9 out of our 14 listings on ebay for about 65 quid. Worth the effort! :D

Party went well altho dd now being horrid following all that sugar! We had a mad science party - the kids adored it;) exhausted now..

Hey chick... keep reading yr diary via phone but then can't say Hi via phone. xx

Morning Katie, I'm pleased to report my weekend was very quiet and restfull ;)

Hello everyone:)
Sent dh and dd off to swimming...."what are you going to do?"....hmm sit in the garden and surf minimins:D

Had a nice day yesterday - drove down to southampton to go sailing (we share a boat), had a nice lunch on board but the tide was too low to get out (we knew the tide times but first trip to this marina and hadn't realised just how shallow it was!). Anyhow, couldn't be bothered to wait for depth so went to a park fair we had seen on the way thro town - lots of silly games and candy floss to entertain dd. Then drove home to sit in garden;)

Today we've been packing up and mailing all our ebay stuff - still chuffed at the sales although i think we've spent it three times already! And i had lunch in town with a friend...phew hot wandering around today.

No zumba tonight as venue busy and then shut through september. Altho i'm disappointed to miss it - actually it's rather warm to be bouncing crazily around lol

Off to catch up with all the threads;)
Xxx

Morning Katie, sounds a nice day to me love

Evening all:)

another lovely day. Went to Kew Gardens with DH this morning - mainly because I was meeting someone for coffee but that reminded us ......we're members and never get there lol!

It was lovely even with a bit of drizzle. I just got home in time for lunch and to watch the thunderstorms.....wow we had 0.5cm hail - that was quite something :eek:

Hoping it clears up now for rest of week - at friends for "tea party" after school tomorrow, then want to go to kew again thursday while DD off school (teachers strike!) and then another big outside party at weekend. Doesn't have to be quite so hot - will settle for dry with sun please :rolleyes:

Also remembered I promised you a photo of us all dressed up for ball.....to follow!

Back