Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning all:)

Got back late last night from sailing in southampton - saw the forecast for today so didnt bother stay! Nice to be back in my own comfy bed:D Rushing off shortly to Hatfield to see the inlaws before they disappear back to deepest darkest wales;)

Planning a weigh in tomorrow - definitely not a loss after all that yummy food and drink but hopefully little gain. A bonus of avoiding all the bread and desserts was it didnt trigger any cravings so bottled willpower not required and i could enjoy tons of meat, fish and creamy Normande sauces (with salad and greens of course!). I did however drink like a fish and enjoy the end of evening calvados.

There are millions of posts to catch up - think that is a full weekends job:D see you later
Xxxx

Welcome back Katie - your hol (and those sauces mmm) sounds wonderful but isn't it bliss to get home? :D

Good luck for tomorrow but I think you will be fine :D

Welcome back Katie! Sounds like a fan holiday! :)

Fan = fab! Lol

Morning all:D

Well up 2 lbs this morning but after 2 weeks of eating out and lots of wine and calvados i'm pretty happy with that. Also not helped by wine at lunchtimes.....oops! Luckily DH said i had lost more from my hips/bum so measured and another inch off:D

Desperately stuffing all the camping gear and dirty clothes in the spare room and tidying up downstairs as my parents coming for lunch;) Mr Tesco doing a delivery shortly and actually looking forward to being able to cook my own meals - lots of veggies required as ive been missing them!

Back on to MFP - must get back into tracking my food
Xx

I'm sure the 2lb and more will come off in no time. I'll be happy if I only have a 2lb gain after my hols. Keep up the good work

That's amazing Katie! I'd have gained much more than that with all the alcohol! You've definitely got things under control - and amazing inch loss as well! Well done! :)

Yes Katie, truly amazing - wish I could drink like that ;) and not put weight on (I can drink like that but always put weight on) xxx

Evening! Just had a quick catch up. Well done on the damage limitation on holiday. You are doing brilliantly and obviously have found just the right plan for you. It is obviously working!

Looking forward to the chaos tomorrow from the Olympic practise cycle race? Are you going to take a look in Twick? I wonder if all the crash barriers they are putting in place will be necessary?! If it's not the rugby it's the Olympics!x

Morning Katie, back to the land of reality :)

Sarahelizabeth said:
Evening! Just had a quick catch up. Well done on the damage limitation on holiday. You are doing brilliantly and obviously have found just the right plan for you. It is obviously working!

Looking forward to the chaos tomorrow from the Olympic practise cycle race? Are you going to take a look in Twick? I wonder if all the crash barriers they are putting in place will be necessary?! If it's not the rugby it's the Olympics!x

Hi SE - yes was a bit of a palaver as couldnt get out of our road. DH and DD went to watch - whoosh, whoosh - that was it:D

Evening all:)
Indeed back to reality although this still counts as holiday. Been trying to catch up on any urgent emails but not in the mood! Also DH and i have agreed this is the week to get the house under control and clear out the rubbish (while DD is at a daily summer kids camp thing). Managed the conservatory today....but only because it was the least bad room. I think my resistance is about to kick in sharpish for the rest of the house:eek:

Trying to get sorted for a wedding in early sept - i'm pretty well set as i can get into some of my previous clothes (yippee):D but DH needs a new suit...he put the one he was expecting to wear on and i was rolling on the floor in hysterics! You know that look of a kid in adults suit? I think he may have lost rather a lot of weight! Men huh;)

Just catching up
Xxx

Fantastic news about dress sizes! Even suit sizes! You've both done incredibly well !!! :)

Oh sweet! That's such a cute movie! :)

Morning Katie, ah yes men eh, does it look like this
BP1.jpg

Morning all and thank you:)

Yes Bren - just like Tom Hanks:)
Hi Jim - not quite as many inches on the waist but almost. The jacket looks even funnier - not sure how many inches have disappeared there!

DD off at camp again today, so going to start on clearing the living room up - would rather be here:) anyhow, have agreed to treat ourselves to lunch out if we get on with it....better go now;)
Xxxxx

I hope you get to go somewhere nice for lunch!! All that tidying can give a girl an appetite! :)

Back