Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Ah, just dreaming of all those lovely curries eaten around Race Coruse road, lovely chinese food in China Town along eu tong sen st, newton circus food hawker centre, though I hear that has changed. ah happy (fat) days LOL

Thanks all:). And yes we'll have the meet in singapore when we win the lottery;)

Happy days - just managed to get into a skinnyish pair of black velvet jeans that i havent worn for over a decade:D

Attachments

• image-643928467.jpg
    image-643928467.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 73
You look fabulous Katie! Lovely pic and those trousers are definitely skinny! :)

Thanks all - it really helps with that negative voice in the head to get positive feedback:)

Anyway, we've made it to the island and it wasnt too stressful except that i think DD is ultra tired after night over at my parents so is tantruming and generally playing up big time :eek:

Last night was fab - i was really good and resisted rice and green tea icecream....but found my weak point is Sake;) Haven't been to a japanese since started atkins and had planned just one small bottle of sake (10c gulp!). Could not stop at that point so probably ended the day on more like 40-50 carbs and let me assure you green leafy veg was not on the list- also lucky that i havent got another wi for 2 weeks! Anyhoo, some alkaseltzer and later paracetamol sorted me out and i feel that perhaps i could manage japanese every 6-12 months:D

Have brought a bunch of sf treats with us for next 2 weeks of hols - got to make inroads to make sure cupboard is bare for sept focus on OWL
Hope you are all having a mega weekend
Xxx

Morning Katie, mum sake, hot japanese rice wine. Yum Yum

Had sake once, can't say it agreed with me (quelle horreur there's something Susie doesn't drink! :D), but glad you enjoyed it, Katie.

How's the Isle of Wight?

Hope you have a fab week Katie! :)

Morning all:) just popping in to say hi - my cousin and family over to stay so 4 kids running wild around the place!

Went crabbing yesterday and enjoyed beach, sea and playing with the kids - while the boys played golf. Today my cousin and i are off to zumba followed by spa and nice lunch. Rain and grey has set in so guess the others off to dinosaur museum.

Hope the sun can find us again :D typical august!
Xx

Hope you have fun Katie! :)

Morning Katie, sounds like a fun time ;)

Evening all:)
Finally time to catch up as cousin and kids left this afternoon - phew i'm exhausted after all those kids running around! Got a couple of days to turn around, tidy up and wash the bedding before the next lot of guests arrive :eek: Had spotty sunshine today but managed to get out and enjoy it so still feeling like holiday.

Food all pretty legal - including the set lunch at the spa yesterday- so enjoying myself with plenty of wine with dinner and the odd sugar free biscuit with tea.

Not exactly a hot august anymore even with some sun- thinking about putting the heat on;) Bit of a pain - it's night store heating so can only have at night and takes 2 days to have any effect and then you are too hot - ridiculous system!

Xx

Night storage = nightmare! I finally got rid of mine last month. Ridiculous system!! You can guarantee if you put it on now we'll have a sweltering few days of sun. In fact, go on, put it on!! ;)

Back