Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning

I'm at our lovely building in Greenwich this morning - bit grey outside but I have a view of the Thames - and there is some filming going on outside which is always a good distraction :D

Evening all:D

Home at last and happy to be back. Our cats are also pleased although spike is insisting on walking over my ipad so excuse typos:)

Had a fab sail yesterday - rather scary leaving Cowes with 29 knot wind on the nose and wind against tide causing serious seas. Luckily after first 15 mins of terror turned into a nice sail and wizzed back to southamptom in the sunshine:). Didnt get any photos unfortunately - too busy sailing;)

Had to pack up and leave the isle of wight today - always tiring so it was nice to get back about 4.30ish and sit in the garden enjoying the evening sun. DD being a complete pain- think it's time she went back to school...but have to wait til wed:eek:

Nevermind - got a friends wedding sunday and hoping to wear my special top (read designer top from 11 years ago lol). Tomorrow is WI day and hope to have maintained and so can still wear it. Also got to find my hat (at ps?) plus decide on shoes - sandals starting to look a bit hopeful given forecast...!

Hope you are all having lovely weekend
Xxxx

Morning Katie... hope the scales are kind to you... pictures of the sexy designer top if you can. :)

Evening all:)

Happy wi this morning 0.3kg down (about a pound) so lowest weight yet:D still got one more week i'm calling "hols" as a wedding tomorrow (hopefully buffet :eek: ) plus DD doesn't go back til wed - so not tomato free school nights yet;)

I can get into my fab designer top - but only just! Think i have decided to wear a pretty summery dress instead- what i really need is a black tie dinner to wear the top to!

Apart from that- a lazy day enjoying the warmth and sunshine. DD was out much of the day so it was pretty peacful:D
Xx

Wow, great loss, well done!

Out of interest, you mentioned tomato free nights... Are tomatoes not allowed then?

Xx

Well done on the loss Katie! Well done - more so as you managed it while away and out of routine! :)

Whoops! Dinner out was lovely, the second bottle of red unnecessary. Threw caution to the wind and enjoyed the free digestif that they gave us (we're good customers lol):)
Luckily now calculated it's carbs on mfp and not too bad - phew;)

Awake early which is a pain as off to wedding this afternoon! Better try to get some snoozies
X

Enjoy the day Katie! :)

Morning Katie :)

Morning Katie, how was the wedding then love?

Afternoon all:)
Having a lovely lazy afternoon sitting in the conservatory catching up on all the threads;)

The wedding was great. We were so lucky that the rain finished going through just before the ceremony and the sun actually came out as they said their vows:D then outside by the lake for drinks in the sun (pink champagne but not too much ;) ). They had got the local model boat club there - so that entertained the kids while we all chatted and enjoyed the live jazz. Then into the marquee for dinner - fabulously legal starter (salmon and avocado) followed by barbeque burgers and swordfish. Was unimpressed by "salad" bar - but once i'd walked past the rice salad, potato salad, pasta salad and coucous salad i did find some green leaves and tomato! Dessert was cake (avoided) and strawberries and cream (yummy thanks). Plenty of white and red wine to wash it down and about twenty minutes disco dancing before taxis arrive to take us back to hotel. Only downer was DD got a bit tired and hungry - but then we did keep her up rather late!

Finally wore the summer dress with purple velvet bolero jacket and matching hat - got lots of nice compliments on hat/outfit so will try find a photo and post it;).

Almost the end of hols and back to email/charity work on wednesday - sort of want the summer to continue - but also totally desperate for DD to get back to school - sort of evens out :D

Xx

The outfit sounds stunning Katie! So pleased you had a lovely time :)

Back