Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Here's the best photo i can find! That pink blur in front is DD who refused to be in photo but insisted in jumping in front of camera everytime grandpa tried to take it! :D

Attachments

• image-2957211223.jpg
    image-2957211223.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 89
Beautiful Katie! Lovely outfit! :)

Morning Katie :)

Morning Katie, you look great love, I'm PMSL at your DD :D

Morning Katie! Lovely photo-shows off your weight loss beautifully too. Sounds like you have a great summer and not done any damage weight-wise. Shows it can be done!x

Evening all:)
Thanks for all the lovely comments - we all need reassurance to quiet THOSE voices;)

Anyway - pleasant relaxing day in the rain! Got the downstairs tidied up and a bunch of stuff unpacked at last. Labelled up all DDs clothes and pencil case etc ready for her first day at big (well junior! ) school. Will be a shock to the system to have to walk 15 mins instead of the 3 it has been to the infant school. Hope she can wake up - she didn't move til 8.45 this morning. Earlier to bed methinks;)

Otherwise spent the afternoon reading a silly book - was peeing with rain so didn't feel too guilty?!
Tomorrow better find my desk under all the rubbish in the study and see what emails have piled up

Dinner in the oven - baby lamb racks, DH's "ratty twee" and celeriac chips - life is good:D
Xxx

Sounds like a lovely relaxing day. Well done at the wedding and choosing wisely. You looked lovely in your outfit. Dinner sounds good enjoy x

Morning Katie ... Sounds like a lovely relaxing day yesterday... Hope you have a lovely day today :)

Evening all:)
First day of school survived altho quite a lot of "dunno" when trying to find out how it went:D convinced DD is 7 going on 13!

Been catching up on emails, getting back to my regular dance class and generally trying to figure out all the things i need to get done over the next few weeks. Still enjoying the wine this week so this friday is last "holiday" weigh in - then need to get focused on to owl. Hmm - may need to find the no drinking on a school night thread again!

Had guests to tea and was jealous of their shortbread - got used to having SF biccies over the hols - that's a habit to break:eek:

Hope all well
Xxx

LVLLT said:
silly book?? spill?

Silly books = usually very light sci fi or fantasy. The latest called "syn in the city" and "she blinded me with science: alls fae in love and chocolate" - ok cant actually recommend them but they were fun;)

Morning Katie... So lovely to indulge in some "me" time... Hope you have a good day :)

Morning Katie love, it all sounds good to me. :) I need to decide what to do with Olivia today

Back