Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

5.gif

Evening All:)

Very happy today.
- Firstly because I met up with a friend for coffee and another one for a yummy lunch at Med Kitchen in Richmond
- Then because someone approached me to see if I was interested in a job (not sure but nice to be asked)
- and Finally....
went into M&S as I need new clothes - everything is too big:eek:
Bought size 14 tops (stretch but down from 22)
and size 18 trousers (again stretchy but down from 24)

How can it get better than that?:happy036::bliss::happy036::bliss:

Weigh in day tomorrow - don't really care:)
xx

Evening Katie,
Glad to hear you had such a great day :)
It's such a great feeling to go shopping for smaller clothes! You should be darn proud of yourself!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Evening Katie! Well done on the smaller sizes-really motivates you doesn't it? Nothing like a good clothes shop to give you a boost and even better when your size has gone down.x

Woohoo - another happy moment. About a 1lb off which is rather a surprise as rather a lot of unnecessary calories this past week (read wine :) )

Anyhow, today is also the day I plan to move to OWL. Need to decide on some targets and read up a bit to see what the plan is!

Have a great day everyone:D
xx

PS also just spotted that I have snuck into the 13s at 13st 13lb and 5.27 oz Ha ha!

Last edited:
You must be floating on air Katie! So many seminal moments - weight loss - down to 13s!! - inch loss!! - shrinking sizes ... That's SO amazing! Maybe the secret is red wine!! I'll see if there's any evidence on contributing to weight loss!? Lol

Well done! :) x

Well done on the -1lb Katie! :) And congrats getting into the 13s!
SD xx

Fantabulous news Katie - on the clothes shopping (much more of that coming, I bet :D) and on the possible job, all sounds fab and well deserved :D

Go Katie ... Hope you've had a good day :)

Morning all:D
I hope you all have lovely weekends planned! I am still sitting here in my dressing gown- must shower and dress soon lol;)

Anyhow been thinking about next phase and reading up on OWL. Firstly need to set some targets....
I've decided to set an aspirational target of 80kg but actually I'm not sure i want to be that thin even tho still in "overweight" category! Last time i was that weight was just before my wedding in 97 when i lost a load of weight thro stress:eek: I am however keen to lose a load more inches off my waist which may be 10in smaller than when i started in jan but is still far too big. In fact my waist to hip ratio (sign of health) is getting worse as i've lost a few inches of my hips. Hmmm...

Also i want to make sure i follow OWL properly so this becomes a way of life - i refuse to be subserviant to carbs ever again! So need to do this "properly";)

So some targets for the record
Next Mini goal 85kg
Target 80kg but see how it goes
Waist to hip ratio 80%
able to buy size 18 in any shop (currently m&s some styles)
Fit into some more of my designer sz 16 clothes

Off to make an OWL plan
Xxxx

Back