Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Afternoon Katie, so is this weekend going to be more restrained than last weekend? Hope it is a good one either way xx

Afternoon all:)

Well here i am on my (yes more restrained) weekend - enjoying a lazy afternoon. Got a bunch of stuff done yesterday and then we had a babysitter booked so DH & I had dinner at Nandos and then went to see Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy. Wow - it was fabulous:D

Also it was amusing as our odeon now produces a leaflet with nutritional value of all their food - trying to prove that it's not all junk food. Well i have to say very little met MY dietary requirements - except maybe an americano. But then i dont like coffee;)

Weather cold and murky - so think i will read some rubbish books and generally see how little i can get away with doing. Perhaps try to see my bro and family tomorrow - their baby growing so fast i need to keep up;)

Food for yesterday:
B bacon eggs half slice burgen
S amaretto cookie (i love dh a lot:) )
L chicken caesar salad
S celery and houmous
D nandos chicken and salad
S cheese in the cinema - taken to avoid popcorn;)

W yes
E dancing
A nope - shining halo desperately - wont last!

Xxx

Afternoon
Sounds like a lovely weekend your having!
Well done on the inch loss, its a lovely feeling fitting into something that was previously too small!! :) x

Morning Katie ... Hope you have a lovely day :)

Afternoon all:)

Decided to have a trying on morning - very happy to report that I can now get into all my beautiful designer tops - in fact a couple looking a bit large! Also tried the skirts - getting there but still need an inch off my waist to get into them.

Thought I would bore you with a few photos :D

My absolute favorite - planning to wear it at a black tie dinner this friday:
44938-albums3541-picture20665.jpg

A beautiful jacket that I have been wearing open for the last 7 years - now it does up:) -
44938-albums3541-picture20664.jpg

And finally, the dress I bought in the sale in Monsoon the other day :) And if you wonder why I have an extra pair of arms - DD was "helping" me ;)

44938-albums3541-picture20663.jpg

Hi Katie you look fantastic .....well done. nutty x

Afternoon Katie! You look great in the photos. Proof of how well you have done-wonderful feeling isn't it? Mind you don't spill any red wine down that lovely top will you?!x

Thanks folks:)

Just thinking about dinner while having a nice cold glass of muscadet:). Another lazy day before a busy week. My brother came round with their 3 month old- very cute. Especially as i managed to get him to sleep in 10 seconds when he started grizzling (remembered that baby dance!)

Read another book, cleaned up DDs room - oh so busy:). Another good food day so hoping for a good week:D

Saturday
S pork crackling
L joseph pita, tuna pate, mozarella, sun dried tom, artichoke heart, olives
S Amaretto cookie
D steak and salad, bit of duck pate to start

W lots
E no
A plenty of red wine with dinner

Sunday
S low carb biscuit from LCM - yuk will throw that packet out:(
L sausages, salad, 1 carb ketchup
S pork crackling
D tuna, wasabi cauli mash, courgette
S strawberries and cream

W some
E nope
A white and red wine - back to angelic tomorrow...maybe!

Xxx

Sounds like a lovely weekend (apart from the baby lol) glad you enjoyed your wine, and the photos are ace!! Love that first top xx

You look wonderful Katie! :)

Evening all:)

Sometimes i feel really lucky - like when i get in at 7 and DH serves me up the most amazing lamb stew for dinner - delish:D

Had a fairly busy day - emails, seeing parents, dancing, and a couple of charity meetings. Unfortunately i couldnt fit in zumba as well but probably just as well as my lunch time belly dancing class was fairly tough:eek:! Will need a few raspberries and cream yet still methinks;)

Off out fairly promptly tomorrow as heading up to the city - need to leave it late enough to avoid the crowds but not miss the start of the course. It's all about being self employed - so hopefully i'll get something useful out of it! Then tomorrow night hope to either catch up with a friend i'm worried about (she never answers emails though - sigh) or maybe meet Di and Susie in town;) Both sound good - even if the first i have to be in counselling/support mode!

Anyhow, food for the day:
B Bacon eggs half slice burgen
S half salami and cheese wrap (before dance)
L 1.5 salami and cheese wrap
S pork crackling
D lamb stew and spinach
S raspberries and cream

W lots
E dancing
A nope

Xx

Morning Katie. Hope you have a good day and hopefully see you later! :)

Afternoon - I've texted to say yes. let's do it, so hopefully you can make it!

I love the top - and the jacket is so smart - well done you!

Meeting the girls in half an hour - exciting:D

What a wonderful evening - good company, good food and amazing view from the roof terrace:)

Attachments

• image-464707066.jpg
    image-464707066.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3210981458.jpg
    image-3210981458.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 51
Morning Katie ... Great to finally meet you last night... Lovely evening! :)

Back