Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Thanks all:)

On the road to cheltenham now. Hope everyone has a mega weekend!
Xxx

Safe driving :)

Have a fab time baby cakes!!

Just have to say Katie that the psyllium husk tabs are helping enormously! Thank you! :)

Evening all:)

Back from our amazing weekend being confused and bamboozled! Really great two evenings of entertainment with a complex plot - and no the butler didn't do it. There were only 3 suspects and we got it wrong completely......altho we shouldn't have:)

If anyone fancies a great weekend away with friends - have a google for murdermostfoul. Recommended!

On the food side - not too bad. I avoided the potatoes and some other unfriendly veg. Chicken and pork were good. Avoided the desserts, fell into vats of wine...hey ho:D

Struggling to catch up as our wifi wont let me access minimins(wierd) so crawling on 3G - hopefully will sort itself out tomorrow
Xxxx

Morning Katie... Sounds like a fab weekend and well done on the food focus :)

Hi Katie, sounds like it was a great weekend love. :)

Evening all:)

Virgin media seems to have sorted it's router problems so i can get back to minimins at last! Had a good day- finished lots of prep for various meetings plus a visit up to town. Also fitted in two dance classes so rather tired this evening:D

Food diary:
B bacon eggs half slice burgen
S pork crackling
L chicken and salad with caesar dressing
S rest of the pork crackling
D sausages, cauli mash, green beans
S raspberries and cream plus may need a bit of cheese later:)

W lots
E two hours dancing
A nope (need to dry out from the weekend)

Off to catch up on all the threads
Xxx

Morning Katie... Wow you had a really busy day yesterday!

You seem to have figured out the right menu for what works for you ... It looks good! :)

Morning Katie,

Oh it was Virgin was it? I wondered why i couldn't get on yesterday morning.

Afternoon Katie

Our virgin TV and broadband have been down since Friday, apparently there was a problem in the area which has since been sorted but both services are still down at our house. My boss has the same problem. They are sending out an engineer on Thursday!

I think they are upgrading things for Tivo but it is causing problems everywhere. Why do we suddenly need an engineer to fix a problem we never had before it went down? Sounds strange to me?

Hope it stays on for you!

xwendywoox

Back