Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Go you. x

Completely agree with Lisa ... You make it look so easy!!! Lol x

Well-blooming-done Katie!! :)

Evening all. Thanks for all the lovely comments:)
For me i feel so lucky that atkins feels relatively easy - not a restricted diet at all. That might be because lcm has just delivered a large box of goodies....:D

Really interesting day on a course about cold calling/selling/getting meetings on the phone. Think it will take some practice for me though:eek:

Otherwise looking forward to a week of half term off (once i catch up on emails lol)- fancy some books and a bit of lazing!

Food today
B bacon eggs half slice burgen
L salami cheese lc wrap, celery, houmous
S half lc pita and houmous
D spag bol with courgette pasta
S blueberries and cream, maybe some cheese

W plenty
E not really
A oh yes - wine was lovely thanks - it's the weekend:D

Will catch up properly over the weekend - have a good one!
Xxx

Afternoon all:)
Went out and tested a new zumba class this morning - great fun and a good way to start the weekend:D
Sun is shining, had lunch - now time for tea and a book sitting in the conservatory;)

Have a lovely day
Xxxx

Hope the half term is going well Katie :)

Morning all:)

Just a flying visit to say i'm still alive. Had the in laws down to stay this week and heading off today to my cousins for the weekend. Expecting to spend time with all the kids making halloween stuff, playing silly games and getting all dressed up! DD and DH had a lovely day yesterday using lego to create the solar system on the upstairs landing - it was to scale and yes we are geeks;)

A not unsprising 1lb up on the scales - that will be all the wine and sugar free goodies plus lack of exercise! Will sort it out next week;)
Have a good weekend all
Xxx

Morning Katie, how was the weekend love? :)

Hi everyone:)

Really enjoyed the half term break and now back to it with a load of meetings up in london today. Foodwise i stayed legal and within my 35g of carbs but the wine, sugar free goodies, excessive calories and lack of dance classes seem to have made the scales go the wrong direction - oops!

So need to get focused again and back on track - that should include no drinking on a school night but here i am in a wine bar.....

Anyhow, will start getting focused on food and exercise, so food diary for monday:
B bacon eggs half slice burgen
S pork crackling, lc pita and houmous
L salmon and salad
S pork crackling
D cab bol (with red cabbage)

W lots
E 2 dance classes
A small glass of red with dinner

Looks like i am waaaaaayyyyyy out of date keeping up with everyone's diaries - so will work my way through. Hope all well:)
Xxx

Hey Katie! Lovely to have you back! You'll soon kick the weight gain back into touch!!! :)

Back