Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Wow laydeeee.... I also love the top.x

Wow Katie!!! I'm so pleased you posted the pic!!! What a difference since when we met .. Such shrinkage should be celebrated !!! Well done :) xx you look fantastic !

Morning Katie, you look great love. Remember this?

Katie.jpg

Evening folks - thanks for all the lovely comments:). Ah yes Jim - lots of beery rugby types wasn't it:eek: ;). That's another pretty top that doesn't fit any more - sigh!

Anyhow, back from crazy but fun day. Two coaching sessions, lunch with DH at Nandos (another atkins discovery), quick look around the british museum, tea with a friend and then out to a 90 mins zumba christmas party tonight! Obviously home too early though as DD having a tantrum - something about sudoku and string as a trip hazard? Hey ho - we haven't even started the christmas sugar rush for her....!

All legal on the food at the moment and not too many drinking opps so all well
Xxxx

Your piccy is amazing, well done babes :)

Morning Katie ... Really lovely pic of you and Jim! :)

Morning all, just back from zumba, sun shining so feeling fab:D. Planning to get started on the cards today - only missed the international deadline by a few weeks - oops;)

Also forgot to record food i didnt eat yesterday.......after the zumba party they were serving: fries, sausage rolls, mini quiches, mini pizzas....not a vegetable to be seen:eek: luckily my trusty salami and cheese wraps saw me through!
Xxxx

Morning all:). It may be peeing down with rain but i'm happy - the wooshie fairy not only visited she stayed for a party! 1.6 kg off this week approx 4lb. Takes my total lost to 30kg (i cant even lift that:eek: ). And from the 13s to the 12s (mixing metrics gives you more things to celebrate you know;) ). I'm now at the weight i was in my mid 20s - feel younger already!

No doubt will see a bounce up next week (usually do after a whoosh) but who cares - it's christmas:D

Now just need to track down my late/missing delivery from LCM - full of low carb bread, biccies and choccies (sorry Jim!)
Have a great day all
Xxxx

Amazing Katie!!! Well done and you must be flying with happiness!! :) xx

Morning Katie, that's fantastic love

30 kilograms = 66.1386787 pounds

30kg - wow! My 9 year old is less than that so you lost a 9 yo child in weight!

How do you find LCM? I've fancied putting an order together for a while but postage is expensive to where I live. I must just splash out though.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back