Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning all and happy new year:D. Feeling pretty chirpy this morning as DH and i limited the champagne and went to bed at 11.30 - must be getting old lol;)

Ok so poss meet up (induction friendly !!) on wed 11th-
Alpy/susie - can you both do lunch or dinner?
Di are you free too?

Will go see who has interesting offers on at the moment....

Xxx

Morning Katie, happy new year love

Hello Katie! Organised and organising as usual ... Well done ! 11th suits me brilliantly! Xxx

I might have to copy you on the signature thingie when I finally get back to the lapdog ... I can't see diddly squat on my iPod lol :) xx

Morning all:D
Just enjoying a sunny morning in the conservatory sitting over tea. Thought we were going to a friends for lunch but she has sms'd saying 3 ish - lucky really as not very organised yet! Think we will start the tidy up today and make a list of all the things that we are supposed to be getting done - starting tomorrow of course;)

In the spirit of kitty piccies, here is one of my boys pretending to be sleepy parrot:

He used to fall asleep on his nose in mid play when a teeny kitten - nothing has really changed:D
Xxxx

Attachments

• image-3817056261.jpg
    image-3817056261.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 59
Ok - so possible mini london meet - wed 11th january in centre of town for an early dinner say 6-7ish
Di, susie, katie - ok
Alpy - possible?
Others - lisa, linzi, ?

Needs to be induction friendly for all so i reckon nandos is best - open to other suggestions
Xxx

Last edited:
Oh so sweet piccie Katie! :)

Is this evening time?

Really looking forward to meeting up again :) xx

Alpaca said:
Oh so sweet piccie Katie! :)

Is this evening time?

Really looking forward to meeting up again :) xx

Whoops - yes evening so susie can make it - have edited
Xxx

Yay!! So looking forward to meeting up! :) xx

Hello Katie

Now on the lapdog and I can see your signature - much more clear and tidy! :) xx

Evening all. Spent the afternoon and evening at my friends house having a belated new year. Apart from the lucious prawn and scallop salad they had carefully made for us special needs types, i was also forced to drink a bottle of champagne (dh driving) and play Singstar with the kids (i always win - it's the only video game where that happens!). What a great day:D
Xxx

Morning Katie, daft cat LOL

Morning all:)

Yes singstar is karaoke on playstation but you have to be vaguely in tune to get points - DH hates it lol:D

Well paid for all that champagne as it made my tummy very unhappy last night - reminder to self that white wine never really agrees with me. Then didnt sleep very well as it was so wild and windy - always makes me think i am on a boat and the anchor might drag:eek:

Off to zumba this morning - thank goodness classes restarting
Have a great day all:D
Xxxx

Back