Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hey Katie! Hope Zumba went well! :) xx

Did zumba shift the wind lol - hope mine settles a bit before tomorrows classes..............that is always a worry of mine with all that bouncing about lol xxx

Evening all:D

Well January 3rd 2011 I joined minimins and posted to get advice from everyone here and then started the Atkins WOE on January 4th.

Well what can I say - I was sceptical but desperate! My early target of 90kg seemed a pipe-dream and I would have been happy to even get down to 100.

So for all you wonderful people who have given me advice and info, been here when I needed support and listened to my rambling - a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart [emotional moment] :bighug: Love you lots xxx

As a reminder to those just starting or restarting the journey - what a difference a year can make - you can do it:) :

44938-albums3184-picture21389.jpg

44938-albums3184-picture21391.jpg

Oh wow Katie happy atkinsversary :D

It's easy to forget how much you have achieved - until I look at those pics, you are a real star to stay so focused and you've got fab results! xxxx

Happy Anniversary!
I remember you starting - I'm just sorry that I've missed most of your journey, but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for your achievements. :)

Happy Anni super star Katie! You have been so brilliant and SO successful... Well done ! :) xx

connnnnnnnnnnngratuuuuuuuuulationssssssss
and celebrations.....
sorry was having a cliffy moment there :D
well done mate.
xx

Morning Katie, I rather like that May '11 photo, can't think why. ;)

Evening Katie - hope you've had a good day? :) xx

Evening all and thanks. And yes Jim definitely needs to get back on his naughty step:D

Just put our parmesan mayo chicken in the oven - yummy! First night off the booze - hopefully will help the inches;). Also back to dancing now which should help too.

Been getting back in the swing of things today - so much to do and never enough time:eek:
Hope you've all had good days
Xxx

Morning all:)

What a dreadfully windy night - we sleep up in the loft extension so the wind was howling around all night. Also bin day for us so lids and rubbish strewn everywhere in the street:(

This getting up is hard work isn't it! Anyhow, once DD at school then time for zumba and off up to town for lunch followed by two more meetings. Luckily no bellydance tonight - not used to being busy lol;)

Have dropped the treats and wine now - think am back in ketosis as yellow green stinky wee (tmi :D ) Hopefully can start dropping those new year inspired pounds.

Have a great day
Xxxx

Evening Katie! The inches will completely drop off you now you're back in your stride! :) xx

Back