Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning all:)

Had a nice day yesterday - went to windsor for lunch as offering to do facilitation for a leadership course they do there. The castle was beautiful in the sunshine but oooh that wind!:(.

Anyhow, i hadn't discussed food so was unimpressed that tues was "picnic" lunch day for the delegates. So i had - the top of the quiche, the half egg from inside the scotch egg, the inside of the sandwiches (aubergine and mozarella) plus a nice big salad. For dessert - one chunk of melon and 2 slices of kiwi. Actually it was quite nice although i looked a bit odd leaving a pile of carbs scattered on my plate;). Good example of getting by in any situation.......but i did have pepperamis and cheese in my bag as back ups!

Spent the afternoon finishing my coaching course work - think i have it cracked! Will do final review and hopefully submit by end of week:D

Susie - the pizza using carbalose was good; we had previously tried with carbquik baking mix but that was too salty and fatty for me. Didn't notice any side effects - but then i did drink a gallon of wine that night at the party so not sure it was possible to;)

Have a great day
Xxx

Morning katie, I'd have eaten all the scotch egg, you're on maint after all :) sounds like a good day to me.

Had my fair share of red wine last night - not in any rush for more for a while ! Lol

Great news on finishing the dissertation Katie! Xx

Afternoon all,
Back from dancing and enjoying sitting in the conservatory in the sun having a cup of tea:). It's half term now, so in a holiday mood! That means wine to be glugged and (when we get there) lots of yummy Spanish tapas to be eaten:D. Plans for this afternoon - a nap perhaps while DD still at grandparents...then the work starts for the next week:eek:

Wi this morning 0.9kg down so back down to be at my new lowest weight (for many years). Probably a good thing given anticipated wine and food for next 10 days....

Keep smiling
Xxx

Amazing weight Katie! You just do everything right! Well done! Xx

Morning lovelies, thank you and hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Up fairly promptly but only because i didn't sleep well - self inflicted due to gallons of red wine last night:eek: We went to our local italian with DD - they have live muscian on sat nights and DD gets up and dances to entertain the crowds (dont you love the confidence of seven year olds). Somehow 2 bottles of red slipped down between us with the meal - rather rolled home:D

Anyhow, been sorting and organising this morning. DH is abandoning us tonight to head off on his golf trip - so will be hard work entertaining DD i think;) anyhow, forecast for malaga later in the week still looks ok - not hot but sunny so hope it hangs in there!

On the food side practicing still - dh made some mega mini crumbles the other night. Each one has quarter apple, quarter nectarine and crumble made from carbalose flour and a bit of splenda. About 8-10 carbs and delish:D

Xxx

Morning katie, the Holiday sounds good love :)

Pissed off - just wrote long diary post and app crashed:(

Lets just say:
DD horrid last night when daddy left:(
Powerplate induction at the gym today almost killed me. Must do something as legs like jelly - couldnt make them work properly in belly dance;)
Aiming for bribery tonight - DD be nice and come shopping for new clothes tomorrow!

See you later
Xxx

bribery works a treat, I have to resort it to now and then.
Powerplate - I've got one in the living room, it sits in the corner ;)
bellydancing - I used to do that, falls on a stupid night of the week when Mr E is off air cadet'ing

What's powerplate? Is that the vibration plate thing? I was thinking about getting one but perhaps not!

And sorry DD was naughty, Katie, bribery sounds good to me for an easy life :)

Back