Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

What's powerplate? Is that the vibration plate thing? I was thinking about getting one but perhaps not!

It is, it comes out now and then, more of the then though ;) for something that only takes 15 minutes I should really do better (it has toned up my arms though!)

Really? Might give it a go once I move - am actually thinking of joining a gym down the coast.

I say, maybe....:eek: it will take a lot to get me through the door of a gym.

Morning katie, bribery never works in my book, I always threaten and carry out punishment.

Morning all. Crazy here as 3 kids running around (my cousin had to bring 2 instead of planned 1 as her mum unwell). Also seem to be missing my chef as he is off golfing so having to actually cook;)

Plenty of dancing though - and then planning another 10 mins on the powerplate today. Must do SOMETHING as everything has been aching away since monday lol!

Hope all well
Xxxx

Jim said:
Morning katie, bribery never works in my book, I always threaten and carry out punishment.

Lol - cross posted jim!
I'm too much of a softy and she is far too determined/bloody minded!

Morning Katie, I'm waiting for my Army V nave tickets, they should arrive some time this week. :)

Afternoon all - a quick post and run. Sitting in conservatory in the sun with tea - just finished packing but it doesn't fit. Need to leave in half an hour and thought of dragging suitcase up and down stairs at local station and clapham junction very off puttin:(. To put it in perspective my almost unliftable suitcase weighs 16kg and i've lost 32kg :eek: muscles must be in the wrong places;)

Hey ho, perhaps i'll look helpless with DD beside me?!

What's the date you will be down jim? Be nice to see you again:D

Anyhow, have a good weekend and see you next week
Xxx

Asta lavista Katie... Xx

Es... How did you tone your arms on the vibro thingie? Mine will need surgery if I can't sort them out!

I do a press up, hands on the plate, but don't do the pressing up and down bit ;) also doing the backwards type, sit on the floor and put hands on the plate facing forwards, does that make sense?

I do a press up, hands on the plate, but don't do the pressing up and down bit ;) also doing the backwards type, sit on the floor and put hands on the plate facing forwards, does that make sense?

No?

This!!

Attachments

• Women-exercise-on-Power-P-001.jpg
    Women-exercise-on-Power-P-001.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 35
Back