Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Age has a lot to do with the skin thing, my arms will never be good, they have now become my badge of honour so to speak, I was huge, now I ain't - this proves it lol xx

One of the managers at one of the places I work looks like she's had them sliced off as there's a scar all down the inside - might look at the costs in Bulgaria or Poland once I've lost what I have to c

Will try the exercises though Es - thank you! Xx

Not sure about the scars that are left, somehow it looks worse if you know what I mean - never considered surgery on mine xxx

Hello all:)

Thank you for keeping my diary warm although a bit paranoid about my arms now;).

Anyway, just back from malaga - friday it poured and apartment freezing but sun came out sat and sunday and we got to both Gibraltar and Ronda so good fun:D

Was pretty legal foodwise although rather a lot of both food and wine. Lovely to be home and cats happy to see us!

Got over 50 unread subscribed threads so may take a while to catch up with you all:eek:
Xxxx

Got over 50 unread subscribed threads so may take a while to catch up with you all

Poo, I get that every morning. LOL, welcome back, there's a huge amount of new diaries as well love. :)

Evening all:)

Well phew - not through all the subscribed threads but think i've found all the diaries;). This end, had a relaxed day - back to zumba this morning which was nice to get the day going and then up to town for a coaching session. Client wanted to walk and talk and although i missed out on my tea, i did get an extra 50 mins walking in:D. Have to do some more email tonorrow methinks - inbox out of control and to do list heading off in to the distance....:sigh:

Have a good evening folks
Xx

Morning Katie, yes we have so many people on the diary thread now. i'm finding it very hard to keep up when you find 50+ threads to answer there every morning. I haven't even looked in the general thread for months and months.

Wow katie, i just read some of your journey - so inspiring.
I think it's great that you put in so much effort on here, you always have something helpful to say.
So thanx xx

Welcome back hunny bunch!!! Hope you had a fab time! Xx

Morning all. Sun is shining and warmer today so that always cheers me up:D

Got quite a lot done on the pc yesterday plus dancing and gym so feeling (slightly) more under control. Off up to town today - boring hygenist, nice lunch with a friend and then afternoon coaching session. Missing zumba this morning but got belly dancing tonight;)

Was sorting out my snacks bag for the day - and i realised that the atkins day break bar that i have been carrying around for a year is now officially out of date. See piccy. Susie and Di will confirm it's existance and rather battered status:eek: Also means the rest of the box in the cupboard can go out. Now you might think that's a waste - but for price of one box, i've managed a year where i could tell myself it was always available - no need to cheat. Seems like good value to me;)

Have a great day
Xxx

Attachments

• image-3148047233.jpg
    image-3148047233.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 40
Back