Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning Katie, I must say I miss living in London, Greenwich would be nice, or twickenham. ;)

Hey chick...x

Morning :)
Busy week and somehow out every night (working and networking events not necessarily enjoying myself!)
Yesterday was shattered - was in meetings most of the day and then had to go up to town for a network/mentoring evening. Meant i was on sandwiches (lc of course) all day but missed all my dancing so frankly was both tired and hungry all day:( Today at least i can kick off with an intense zumba class and proper lunch with a friend before coaching all afternoon and evening!

Have a good day all
Xxx

Morning Katie, I'm shattered as well, busy day here, I had to walk down to the pub to watch the cricket, absolutely exhausted. ;)

Evening Katie!! Sounds hectic but great focus as always!! Xxx

Morning all:)
Yesterday wasn't too bad - zumba really helped kick start me for the day and managed to get home for 8.30 ish last night (and DD bedtime!). Also got my first paying client :D

Today got to sort a bunch of charity stuff this morning then dancing, gym, a meeting to try and delegate some of this stuff and back up to town for meetings and a different networking event! Jim - your type of busy starting to sound good;). Actually i dont mind too much but i'm having to have too much food on the go - missing my large satisfying atkins meals!

Trying to keep up with threads on my iphone but not managing to post as much - but i am here:)
See you later
Xxx

Morning Katie, tell me about it, the diaries thread is so busy!

I know what you mean Katie. I like to read the diaries on my phone because it's quicker but then don't get time to reply. Then again I feel unqualified to reply to questions about Atkins lol.

Evening all:)

Lol Lisa and Bren ;) does sound funny now i think about it :eek:

Anyhow, pretty exhausted tonight but for good reasons:D. Morning zumba class and then spent a lovely day in kingston with DH clothes shopping for the easter hols (nothing fits!). Home about 4.30 and got to go out in half an hour to belly dancing!

Succesfully bought loads of clothes so that's good. On the food side i woke up dreaming about brocolli and spinach (yes i am wierd;) ) because i've had so little veg this week - it's all been low carb sandwiches:( So had spinach with my usual bacon eggs and shrooms for breakfast. Then for lunch DH and went to Browns by the river - as well as being lovely in the sun, i finally got a decent atkins meal - see photo

Only on atkins could i be proud that i was digging into steak with peppercorn butter, large salad, extra veggies with yet more butter. Still stuffed lol:D

Hope all well
Xxx

Ps i did share the veg with dh:)

Attachments

• image-1426590165.jpg
    image-1426590165.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 51
Back