Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

I must have missed your weigh in too?

Isnt it the way that coming back from hols you need another one to recover! Xx

Morning Katie .. Really impressed about the focus so soon after returning! Well done xxx

Morning all:)

Lol Di and HP, haven't done an official weigh in so cant tell you the damage;). We use the wii for our official wis so will do on friday morning as usual. We do have an analogue scale in the bedroom which is for checking trends - but since you can change weight by leaning different directions i never get too worked up about it! Anyhow, based on non accurate scales looks like i put on about 1.5 kg which given two weeks of great food and wine and no exercise seems about right (mostly avoiding carbs). Got from mon- thu this week off the wine, back to dancing to see if i can get back to previous 78kg.

This is important to me as part of new maintenance lessons; in the old days much of the weight creep over the years was from holidays - easily come back 3-5 kg heavier having eaten and drunk excessively and then never get rid of it. Watch this space:)

Have a good day all
Xx

You are an inspiration Katie! X

I agree Katie, I always swallowed any gain but now its imperative to get back on track & shift it ASAP & its so easy on this way of life. This has been the first year ever for me that I have sts & had the same wardrobe for several seasons!

Your rocking it girl.xx

"Swallow the gain" - yup, that sounds familiar, whether I'm on holiday or not :D

But your discipline has paid off, Katie, you will have that 1.5kg off in no time :)

Thanks girls:). I think before atkins i didn't know what to do so just got fatter and more depressed. Now there is no excuse as it's really clear - clean and green and it WILL come off! DH ate loads of carbs and cake on hols, put on 3+ kg and has ALREADY lost it. Sometimes i hate men...;)

Anyway my favourite atkins dinner in the oven and mouth watering - chicken baked with mayo, garlic and parmesan - will serve with green beans. Does it get better than that?:D

Xx

That sound delicious Katie. Your so good being back on track. Holiday gain always used to (make that still does) get to me and I never seem to recover from it.

Lol on the scales I used to sway away a pound or 2.

Hope your wee girl is feeling better. x

Oh Katie! You are brilliant! I am now petrified that I'll do the swallowing gain thing after the weekend! That's exactly what I used to do... All the time ... In fact I had no idea whether I'd gained or lost as I had no interest in the scales lol

Now I'm obsessive and so relate to the swaying weighing tactics lol... Isn't it insane!!?? Lol xxx

Lol - i now have this vision of us all swaying around like loonies on our scales....:D.

Ref hols - realised that also when i said holiday, it was any time where i thought i should and then indeed did indulge. So holidays abroad yes, and easter, christmas, and long weekends, and party weekend...:eek: explains how i ended up fat in the first place! So need to replace that mindset for sure!

Thanks Coffee - yes DD fully recovered and back to school. Was just exhaustion luckily.

Hi susie - stuck the chicken recipe in the recipes section
Xx

God you are so right! My first holiday with OH to Italy and when we came home my mother said 'gees! How much did you both eat?' and you know I never lost it, just gained and gained!n

I really must get into the recipie thread again! I'm running low on ideas! Xx thanks Katie love xx

Morning Katie :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Losing the gain immediately is the key, I firmly believe that now, after Brum I put on, and on and worried but didn't really do anything about it till nearly 2 stone up. Getting back on track now and have learned my lesson, Katie, I salute you xx

Evening all:). Well wi tomorrow so hopefully this weeks effort will give a reasonable outcome - definitely back in k and no more aspargus to cause confusion:)

Busy time, still way behind on emails but getting back into dancing and seeing various clients so all good in the world - except the cold and the rain. Means my tan is fading fast!

Have a good evening all
Xxx

Back