Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning lovely people:)

Off to zumba shortly and enjoying the brief hint of sunshine while it lasts. Looking forward to a fairly gentle weekend - will do some email and prep for a meeting monday but nothing else planned thank goodness!

Wi yesterday was ok at 78.6 so 0.6 kg (about pound) over lowest weight - not bad for 2 and bit weeks away and only 4 days on the wagon. Gotta love atkins;)

Have a great weekend all
Xxx

Wow Katie that's fab, must admit its summer hols and Xmas hols that I've always gained and never lost! You must be well chuffed - you are an inspiration well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes you are a super star! Xx

Well done lovely Katie!! I agree with Bren - getting right back on it is the key - so easy to slip down the slippery slope...

Xxx

Morning all:)

Blue sky and sunshine here - unlikely to last i know! Irritated with virgin as internet has been offline since last night - recorded message says they are working to fix as soon as possible:(. Luckily i have 3g on my ipad and hardly ever use so some data to spare.....but it's sooooo slow!

Slight change of plans last night - dragged DD out with us for dinner - anticipating steak in my fave local. Unfortunately they had a party on...rather than come home hungry and grumpy we went on to pizza express. Now i normally have a salad but have set myself the maintenance goal of testing different carbs to see what i can tolerate (had quite a lot of tummy issues on hols but couldnt find triggers). So it was pizza time for me:). Had a leggere ad astra approx 80 carbs. Tasted quite nice (given i havent had a commercial pizza for a year and half) but frankly would have preffered my steak. Also lots of salad and wine - that was good too. Anyway - no problems so far so useful as an addition to maintenance if i ever need it.

Have a good weekend all
Xxx

Edit - update post breakfast - still hungry and thinking about toast. Will have to watch cravings today!

Last edited:
Everything I read or watch today seems to involve pizza lol - missus wants us to have a takeaway from our local pizza place, really really tempted but know it will show up horribly on the scales tomorrow xx

Oops - had the baby sitter booked and headed out to drop in dance class this evening. But it wasn't running as hall being used to prepare for election counting on thursday. Didn't want to go home, had already had tea.....stopped in the pub for a glass of wine and then went to the tapas bar for dinner number 2 and more wine. dH then checked out their chocolate pud while i had mint tea. Not exactly as planned for a healthy monday evening but hey ho:D
Xxx

What a lovely evening, often those decisions made on the spur of the moment, turn out to be the best :)

Be rude not to take advantage of a babysitter tho Katie!

Back