Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Love tapas ... La Tosca is a great chain for tapas...

Might be a slight adjustment of timing for me on Saturday Katie... Will likely be late as I'm dashing back from Hitchin ;-)

But will text you so you know roughly when I'll arrive... Give Jim a hug from me... And try and reassure him that I'm not as confusing as I come across on my diary! Lol xxx

Evening all:)

Busy busy this end - got a charity end of year meeting in a couple of weeks so got to get a bunch of reports written and out. Plus some coaching. Plus been out this evening at a networking do focused on business development - really need to do more for my business!

Otherwise life fine and looking forward to saturday as a great day planned:D

Hope all well
Xxxx

TahjmansMum said:
Just read up to page 50 Katie!

Lol - hope it's making sense amongst all the wittering!;)

Cross posted Di - no problem as long as you promise to give us more goss when u arrive:D

Off up to town again - with sun glasses and brolly. This weather is ridiculous!

Just done zumba so feeling good:D

Have a good day all
Xx

Afternoon Katie, sunglasses and brolly are standard in scotland. x

Your so right! I went out with my fleece and body warmer and my sunnies, for the car! Mental stuff! Lol!

Evening Katie! Xxx

Morning all:D

Weigh in day today - down to lowest at 77.4kg. Got rid of all holiday excess plus a bit:D
Measured myself and tummy not yet shrinking - very frustrating! Wish i could give those stubborn fat cells a very good talking to!

Anyhow, morning to catch up on things then dancing then coaching. Looking forward to tomorrow as i get to see our inspirational Jim - if i can fight my way through the drinking rugby crowds to find him ;)

Have a good day
Xxxx

PS the wii bmi now has a 25 in front - pretty cool huh?:)

Aww amazing things honey! Well done you! Oh and meeting Jim! :worthy: Lol!

That's fantastic!:D

Are you still actually trying to lose more, or is it just sort of happening? Gotta say, it's the maintenance part of all this that scares me the most because I've never been able to maintain a weight loss for more than a couple of years tops. Very glad you're keeping this maintenance diary - great stuff!

You are so bloody focussed Katie, well done you, wish I could stop being led astray by naughty stuff this week but it just isn't happening. Yay on the bmi :) xx

Give Jim a big kiss from me - about belly button height lol xxx

Back