Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Quak said:
You are so bloody focussed Katie, well done you, wish I could stop being led astray by naughty stuff this week but it just isn't happening. Yay on the bmi :) xx

Give Jim a big kiss from me - about belly button height lol xxx

:eek: sorry bren - no belly button kisses:D. Will give a more sedate one!

Scrumbles said:
That's fantastic!:D

Are you still actually trying to lose more, or is it just sort of happening? Gotta say, it's the maintenance part of all this that scares me the most because I've never been able to maintain a weight loss for more than a couple of years tops. Very glad you're keeping this maintenance diary - great stuff!

Hi scrumbles, i'm not really focused on losing weight altho seeing the numbers going down is nice. And to be a "healthy" bmi would feel quite good too although dont really believe them! Main thing i want to do is get rid of fat rubber ring around my tummy - my waist/hip ratio is not healthy yet. Luckily my tastes really have changed over last year and many carbs make me feel c***p so tend to avoid them.

Thanks all - it's wine o'clock AND the weekend. I'm happy...and the wine is indeed open:D
Xxxxx

Hi scrumbles, i'm not really focused on losing weight altho seeing the numbers going down is nice. And to be a "healthy" bmi would feel quite good too although dont really believe them! Main thing i want to do is get rid of fat rubber ring around my tummy - my waist/hip ratio is not healthy yet. Luckily my tastes really have changed over last year and many carbs make me feel c***p so tend to avoid them.

Ah, right.

Can't say I hold with "BMI" either. What matters is the point at which you look and feel comfortable as far as I'm concerned. I'd probably have to be about 10 stone to be a supposedly healthy BMI, but I have a very broad build and I know from past experience that I get scarily thin-looking any time I go lower than 11 stone, so there you go.

Anyway, you're doing great - enjoy that wine!:D

Wine and s-f choccie - does it get any better?:D Unfortunately now negotiating the "it's time for bed but it's friday" debate with DD - let's see!
X

Off to zumba - waiting for the bus in the rain! Must be addicted:)

Happy saturday all
Xx

Morning

I'm just off to work - give everyone big hugs and kisses and see if you can persuade Jim to come back and post occasionally!

And blooming well done on the continuation of the onwards and downwards trend! :)

Wow - happy days:)

Jim sends his love to all:D

Attachments

• image-514805928.jpg
    image-514805928.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 78
What a lovely lunch and afternoon with Linzi and Di - thanks for coming girls:)
And thanks to DH who did his briliant barbeque chef routine...in the rain!

Love and kisses for those who couldn't join us
Xxxx

Thank you Katie!!! Had an amazing day! And thank you for all the lovely clothes!! And you wonderful hospitality! Xxx DH is fabulous!! Xxx

Back