Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Miserable weather. Forget summer, I'm still waiting for spring!

Evening Katie-poo xxx

Hello, hello love :)

Evening my lovely minimins friends:)

Seems like i've been awol awhile! Been focused on trying to get the prework done for my course in a week's time - struggling with balance sheets - anyone who wants to come and explain all the acounting jargon in plain english much appreciated! Anyway - that's tomorrow's task:) also been playing with twitter - any experts around?

Finally been experimenting in maintenance - decided to stop recording on mfp from last weekend amd then it was a long drinkie one - so then avoided weighing in friday as usual and had a lie in instead;) Decided that was a step too far and weigh in this morning was +0.2 kg (0.5 lb?) which is fine. Anyhoo - been to m&s this week and bought some size 14 trousers - ok so they are really, really stretchy but that's just fine:D otherwise still living low carb and appreciating how good it feels;)

Got a birthday excuse coming up next week - so pointed out to DH a large chocolate order from lcm would hit the spot.....
Hope all well
Xxxx

Great news on the trousers, Katie! :)

Sorry about the accounting nightmare - you're on your own there, hun, can't do it to save myself :0

Welcome back sweetie!! Have missed your wise words xxx

Morning all - well afternoon really:)

Just had a nice lunch of barbequed sausages - now to spend the afternoon reading about balance sheets....:eek:
Enjoy the rest of day
Xxx

Ooh my , the twitter and the balance sheet nightmare, feel your pain, got our accountant/uncle coming this week to answer questions!

Well done on the 14's! Super stuff! ;)

Managed to avoid the book on balance sheets so far - but ipad now out of power so think my delay tactics will have to end......:(

Morning all:)

Missed a few classes so decided a quick wii zumba was needed this morning;) Here are some photos of me dressed as gym bunny - think that it shows staying low carb does help shape not just weight!

Thank you all for the ongoing support - love ya!
Xxx

Attachments

• image-3384356177.jpg
    image-3384356177.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1020092516.jpg
    image-1020092516.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 86
Back