Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Wow you look a total gym bunny. Amazing! You look fab, Katie.

And what I wouldn't give for slim legs like yours!

Love right back at ya! You look amazing! :)

OMG Katie - is that really you??????????????? I can't believe the change since I last saw you, bloody hell woman - you have done brilliantly!!! Kudos xxx

Fantastic ... You slinky, skinny mini person!! Very sexy! Xxx

Morning all - thanks for the lovely comments:D

Just back from zumba via the hairdressers - realised that i needed a fringe trim having seen the shaggy dog look in the photo:eek: !

Still trying to get my head around balance sheets - reading a book that's supposed to explain it easily but i keep getting lost half way through the sentences;) Anyway, will read some more and then probably just try and wing it for the course lol!

Otherwise, moaning about the rain and generally enjoying life. See ya later
Xxx

'afternoon Katie xxx

Morning all:)

Sun has finally come out but off to bracknell for an all day meeting about chairty fundraising - woohoo!

Otherwise feeling good - trying to be slightly clean and green as it's birthday weekend and then sunday i'm off for this week long residential training course. Have tried to say my dietary preferences but what are the chances that they actually meet my needs? Less worried about a weight gain than stomach cramps and feeling c***p:( keep reminding myself to be optimistic....

On the upside, have finally finished the prework and at least have an inkling about what balance sheets are and what they can tell you:D

Have a good day all
Xxxx

Hope it's going/gone well Katie! Xxx

Morning all my lovely minimins friends:)

Weigh in today and down half a pound at 76.8 as ticker ie my lowest ever (well since my 20s). Pleased because: missed some exercise this week due to meetings etc, stopped tracking food on mfp as want it to feel more natural/less paranoid;) , been getting compliments on shape:D

Next week the real test - breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks all provided by hotel during my course plus no dancing.....we will see!

In the meantime - up to town for supervision (for my coaching) then DH taking me out to lunch, then gym and finally seeing a client. Oh yes - then DH and DD taking me out to dinner...there seems to be a trend! Tomorrow's plans - lie in, massage, lunch, snooze, out to dinner at parents, wine, more wine;) sunday - lunch out....better stop there lol!

Happy friday all - have a fab day
Xxxx

Morning Katie and well done!!!! I'm at my lowest ever today too, good feeling isn't it?

Your day tomorrow sounds blissful.....I'm working until one then off too the radio 1 roadshow :)

Have a fab Friday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back