Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Oh wow what a fab weight loss! :happy096:

You look really great and so inspiring. Looking at your photo makes me want to get up and dance my lumps and bumps away. In fact I am heading off right now to the wii for a little Michael Jackson. Then later I will research a local dance class....

THANK YOU! x

Woohoo Katie that's fabulous - just keep saying those words - "the lightest since my 20s"!!! :D

Have a fab birthday tomorrow and enjoy your weekend xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY fantabulous slinky Katie!! Sounds like a perfect birthday weekend!! Hope you enjoy every minute of it!! Hugs xxx

Have fun with those balance sheets!
I'm longing for size 14 trousers so well done!!

Evening lovely people:). Thanks for all the birthday wishes - had a lovely time. Lots of yummy food (all legal) and plenty of wine - life is good! Didn't fancy a cake so mum stuck a candle into a hot cross bun - that DD then ate:D

Now in a hotel somewhere near leamington and about to start my course - not fair to start on a sunday evening:eek: from the timetable we are working 8.30am-9/10pm for the whole week so i probably wont get on here much! Checked out the gym and it's teeny so probably will upset the person in the room below me by trying to do 15 mins zumba in my room each morning;) or just give up, relax and get back to dancing next week...we'll see!

Have a good week all
Xxx

Glad it was a good one,did you get your choccies ?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Hope the course is enjoyable ... And hope the other delegates as interesting and fun xxx

Morning Katie, belated happy birthday and enjoy your course.

Belated Birthday Wishes Katie - sorry I missed it - just having a lot of trouble keeping up with everbody!!! xxxx

Evening folks, hope you are enjoying the sunshine:)

Report from the week:
Training course really interesting:)
Working 8.30am to 9pm everyday exhausting:(
Lack of aircon a disaster:(:(
Sitting out drinking until past midnight every night fun;) but probably not sensible!
Cold that has arrived - my own fault?

Hope you are all having fun!
Xxx

Sounds tiring but good.

But welcome back!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Thanks Fi:)

Forgot to say about food
B fine - bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomato, scrambled egg and fried egg (gotta love atkins and i felt smug every morning ;) )
L cold meat and salad every day - got a bit dull on day 5!
D whatever fish and meat with green veg. The hotel were very accomodating;)

Snacks which i took - pork crackling, mini marmite cheddars, mini pepperamis
Snacks everyone else ate - cakes, muffins, biscuits, more cake, croissants,more cake...lucky i didn't want any:eek:

Would have been excellent except for wine, wine and rum...will weigh in next week methinks;)
Xx

Back