Kate's hopes of weight loss :O)

ah well, there's always a price Kate, just get back on track love, clean and green all the way

My god what is wrong with me :( ive just eaten a macdonalds, only because i couldnt get home and was STARVING! ahh well, pick myself up dust myself off, ready for a gain tomorrow, but im in it for the long term so a treat here and there wont hurt, i hope, going to get some better food in tomorrow and some snacks that i can take with me in this type of "emergency" lol

Hi kate, indeed dust yourself off and get back on the wagon - lots of water! Just a warning that atkins is not forgiving of "treats" - take a look at the sticky about "low carb and cheating". The key is to find ways to manage when out and about. Your idea of emergency food is spot on - must admit even after a year i still have an atkins bar in my bag for emergencies so no excuses;). Good luck!

Well done Kate... You'll get back on track! Phenomenal loss!!! Great going... And if you do see the bar Katie is talking about - it truly does look like it's been in her bag all year! Lol ...

Keep strong! :) x

LOL Di - yep we've the bar - it is looking a bit tatty :D But still there for emergencies.

Katie is spot on about Atkins woe not being very forgiving, you will notice all cheaty eating when it comes to WI.

Morning Kate, I've eaten macci d's, just throw away the bun

Thanks for the support and advice everyone!

Weigh in today 19 stone 12.75lbs, no loss but cant expect one everyday, after first couple of weeks i will start to do weekly weigh ins :)

Morning Kate

at least it's not a gain... and well done for hanging on in there ... :) xx

Thanks! Cant moan as long as it goes downwards, got a parcel off low carb megastore coming tomorrow, my god its expensive BUT im saving on take aways etc so all swings and round abouts

*fingers crossed tomorrow i lose a lb* if not ill just have to be more determined to lose more weight the day after!

Todays been ok, no blips, nearly stole my OH's dinner :p but resisted, oh nearly ordered a pizza so i made a low carb instead and was very yummy!!

Well here goes nothing! Before pictures added!

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

Ignore my hair, i had a treatment on it :p plus its bright red now :D

Morning Kate, nice before's there love, let's hope in a while you can look back on them and think how much better you look now :) oh and a couple more posts you be able to see my B&A's :)

Well i went into town today and walked passed a chippy and didnt walk in :D Woohoo! im resisting temptation, what to have for my tea? my low carb goodies came today need to have a good look through them :D

Hi Kate, well done on resisting:). Also a great idea to take all round photos - wish i had done that!

You have found a wonderful way of eating so keep going and enjoy (a few) goodies:D

Back