Kate's hopes of weight loss :O)

Great pics Kate! Always good to keep a record! You'll soon be looking back on them and feel smug! :) x

Well temptation got the better of me :/ ate a peperoni pizza from take away, ahh well back to my diet tomorrow, very disappointed in myself

Hi Kate, about chips from a chippie, I last bought some about 5 years ago & they tasted foul, I had to bin them. That cured me. I only eat potatoes now if I'm invited to someone else's home for a meal & can't avoid them.
Good luck.

Hey Kate... How's it going? As Susie says... Just get back on track and don't worry :) z

Hi Kate, lots of water should get you back on track:)
Do have a read of the sticky about cheating though - may find that the cheats are causing the craving that are causing the cheats etc. if you can just hang in long enough then the cravings will go - i promise!
Good luck!
X

Thanks for the support! ive drawn the line and my mine is focused :D

Ive got a party on friday so im setting myself a challenge to stick to this 100% until friday so i can have a couple of glasses of wine and get back to it :D

This is where i failed last time, but i wont!!!! ive seen my pictures lol

Morning Kate, so how's it going then?

Weigh in today 19 stone 13lbs, i aim to loose 1lb by friday!, so i think i will cook some chicken for lunch but dont know what to have with it yet.

Agree - little achievable goals:)

Morning Kate... hope you have a good day! :)

Morning Kate, you'll do it I'm sure, keep it up love

Weigh in today 19 stone 12.5lbs

So im going to have a low carb wrap with tuna, garlic mayo and salad for dinner yummy!

Sounds yummy - enjoy:D

Morning Kate,

sniff @ the low carb FRANKENFOOD wrap

Back