Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Oh Kate
you really are doing so well I am so happy for you and you are right see how you feel as you never know what you think will suit you best till you get there

Oh Kate
you really are doing so well I am so happy for you and you are right see how you feel as you never know what you think will suit you best till you get there

Thanks Michelle
Yeah we shall see. Positive thinking all the way. How u doing ?? U should get some photos up would love to see them. :)
U have done great also.

Xx

Hi Kate
I am doing ok the photo in my in my avatar is from last Saturday I still don't know how to put up pics as I have two of me last summer befor I started lipotrim.
Finding it very hard to get back on it. Everyone telling me I have lost enough weight and time to stop which I wouldn't mind doing but as soon as I see something I would like to eat I feel sooooo bad with gulit dont know what to do?

Hi Kate
I am doing ok the photo in my in my avatar is from last Saturday I still don't know how to put up pics as I have two of me last summer befor I started lipotrim.
Finding it very hard to get back on it. Everyone telling me I have lost enough weight and time to stop which I wouldn't mind doing but as soon as I see something I would like to eat I feel sooooo bad with gulit dont know what to do?

Yeah I can see that pic. It's lovely. But its small!!

I know what u mean about people telling u to stop I have had the same thing as well. I am so worried about maintaining. Never want to get back to where I was

. I am on it now 100% if I cheat again I know it will be even harder trying to keep going at least till the 2 nd of feb or so. Want to get to 11 stone and see how I feel then and I might lose another stone then stop we shall see.

Then comes the exercise. :)

Xxx

Try think positive Hun u have done great xx

Hi Kate. I was thinking of doing slim and save the last time on LT just coz of the choices available. If I did do it, it would be TFR though. So I'm quite interested on how it's going for you and if you get the same weight loss as you did LT and will be reading your diary entries. My only worry is that going from 3 shakes to 4 might make me put on weight as they have more cals in them compared to LT.

Hi Kate. I was thinking of doing slim and save the last time on LT just coz of the choices available. If I did do it, it would be TFR though. So I'm quite interested on how it's going for you and if you get the same weight loss as you did LT and will be reading your diary entries. My only worry is that going from 3 shakes to 4 might make me put on weight as they have more cals in them compared to LT.

Hiya
It's great. I love it. I have been doing lipotrim since end of June last year an was getting bored of it. Needed a change. Also slim and save is abit cheaper for me too. I hated going to the pharmacy as they were not very good and I would be in there ages also sometimes they wouldn't even have my order in. Used to panic I would have no food!!

I have a slim and save diary also in that section have a look of u like. It's called Kate's slim and save something I think.

I like all the packs except some. Only a couple I think.

I like having the four things the bars are so handy an easy when on the go.

You get the same loss as lipotrim well they say a stone a month. I started at 12 10 I think and am now 11 10 I think as of today. I started on 2 nd of jan. so that's a stone gone already!!

Do some research into it. It has worked for me but u do what is best for u.

Yeah it's still 100% TFR on the four packs a day.

Anything else u want to know just ask.

Xx hope that helps a little xX

Morning ;)
Official weigh in this morning and I am now 11 stone 8 lbs !!!! :)

Nearly 6 stone gone!!!

This morning I have been doing my kinect fitness game and burnt 251 calories!!

All good!!

X

Well done Kate that is brill you must be so proud of yourself for getting to where you are today

Started again today but stayed the same as last week so happy with that as I was very bad

Well done for restarting Michelle. I have found it hard most of the time to restart too. U have to get ur mind into it. I have stopped and started quite alot. We will get there xxx

Well done Kate. I have been following on your other diary to. I might give it a shot as well. Once I get truly sick of LT right now I think my body is getting used to it. Water was my main thing and now I'm well over the 2L a day. It was last time I was on LT that I felt a bit sick of the diet due to taste that was about week 8. So I shall see when the time comes. I guess Slim & Save would be cheaper if you buy it in bulk rather than weekly like LT. It's getting the money together for the first shipment for me. Then I would just save the money I pay each week to LT and use that for my 2nd shipment and so forth.

And I hear you about waiting in the pharmacy for ages. I am the same. There is only one person on so sometimes I'm there for 30 mins if there's a queue. I do like the idea of getting weighed properly every week though and staying in medium ketosis as it helps me drink more and I am prone to stick to 100% knowing that they will take me off if I am not sticking to it. My pharmacy is quite strict that way. I failed the last time as I had sachets left and decided to save money before my hols and use them up. Huge mistake. So if I did follow through on the S&S I Would join a Eaters Anon group if there is such a thing. I seen it on TV one day so there might be or maybe just join a WW to get weighed and pretend to follow their diet lol. That way I would feel like a pleb if I did eat and never lost. I need that strictness I think.

Hey
Yeah I don't think I would go back on lipotrim now. I am loving S&S now !

Yeah I have been in the pharmacy about a hour there very bad like that even though the woman was nice. My scales I have got is weight watcher ones and there the same as the pharmacy cos I would weigh myself on them and then go of for the official weigh in there.

Yeah I bought the month supply alot of money. But u have it there and that's it. I used to be worried sometimes the pharmacy would muck up and then I used to think I wouldn't get any packets! Used to panic.

Give it a try when u feel ready. Best move I have made.

I spend alot on shopping and takeaways so it's prob cheaper doing this for me !

Good luck which ever way you will go Hun ;)

X

Wow, your pics look fantastic, you've done so well! What an inspiration for us all to keep going.Well done and thank you for sharing your pics x

Hey Kate!

You're doing brilliantly! x x x

Back