Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

We are the same weight! Except I've just started ! You look amazing well done xxxx

Today is one year on of no smoking one of the best things I ever done! So happy. Two best things of last year non smoking as well as losing weight ! ;)

X

I'm aiming for 8.6 xx

Hey Kate...I see uve done amazing while I've been away. Im so happy for u...u look fantastic...

I've gone the opposite way...I'm 13 4lbs! Back to lipotrim from today!

Any news for me doll?

Ava
Xxx

Hi Ava
So good to hear from you Hun and thank u for your lovely comments.
I am doing slim and save now and loving it dont think I could go back to lipotrim now. My fiancé is still on it tho.
I feel great. I haven't got long to go now
Had the weekend off this week as it was my mums bday went abit mad not much but have lost all I put on now already and I am three days in. Can't wait for weigh in on Wednesday.
Got one more stone to go then refeed and maintaining well hopefully. Been doing abit of exercise already. But will do more and more when I am maintaining.

How r u ?? Xxx

New Photos :) I started lipotrim on the last day of June last year and done it on and off refeed and cheated at times but always lost! Then switched to slim and save in January and loved it. Now on my refeed week. I was 17 stone a size 20-24 and 42E bra size! Now I am 10 stone 3 lbs 12-14 and 36DD bra size! So happy. ;) I have changed my life now and the way I think look and feel. I hope to maintain this for the rest of my life and not be in denial anymore. I have joined the leisure centre and do gym swimming and classes. I go everyday and have been enjoying it. I feel healthier and fitter. Confident also. This diet is the best thing I ever done as well as quitting smoking last year. I can't believe I done it. Good luck to everyone on their journeys. You can do it ;)

image-1224174946.jpg

That's amazing we'll done hope I can get down that much. Think of all the gorgeous summer clothes you will be able to get now x

Well done Kate you really look fab sooooo happy for you Xx

You look absolutely fantastic Kate, well done! All the best for your onward healthy sexy future!! x x x

New Photos :) I started lipotrim on the last day of June last year and done it on and off refeed and cheated at times but always lost! Then switched to slim and save in January and loved it. Now on my refeed week. I was 17 stone a size 20-24 and 42E bra size! Now I am 10 stone 3 lbs 12-14 and 36DD bra size! So happy. ;) I have changed my life now and the way I think look and feel. I hope to maintain this for the rest of my life and not be in denial anymore. I have joined the leisure centre and do gym swimming and classes. I go everyday and have been enjoying it. I feel healthier and fitter. Confident also. This diet is the best thing I ever done as well as quitting smoking last year. I can't believe I done it. Good luck to everyone on their journeys. You can do it ;)

View attachment 83547

Congratulations you look really well and just what I need to hear I have 4 stones to lose and am starting today so thanks for sharing.

You look amazing well done!!

That's amazing we'll done hope I can get down that much. Think of all the gorgeous summer clothes you will be able to get now x

Thank u :)
Yeah I know. I love shopping now never used too. I pick up clothes sizes 12-14 and think that's not gonna fit me!! My brain is still thinking big!! U can do it ! Keep positive xx

Back