Kate's Slim & Save Diary ;)

I am up now feeling not too bad. Had a hour sleep. Just sitting down now having my first slim and save sweet porridge! Feeling abit hungry now.
I will let u know how it goes! :)
Thanks Hun xxxx

I have just had my sweet porridge. It's not sweet at all. Taste weird but was ok. Is there anything I could put into maybe ?
It's 1pm ! And I have just had my breakfast ! I do not know how I am gonna fit in another three things ?!
I feel alittle better now thank god!! Xx

I've only just had my breakfast too, choc shake with loads of ice! They are much better when they're very cold. I think I might leave a bottle of water in the fridge for future shakes :)
You're doing great so far, good luck for a 100% day today x

I've only just had my breakfast too, choc shake with loads of ice! They are much better when they're very cold. I think I might leave a bottle of water in the fridge for future shakes :)
You're doing great so far, good luck for a 100% day today x

Thank u. Glad u enjoyed that. Yeah I always use cold water for my shakes and that. Sometimes ice.

Good luck also xxx

We can do it !!!

Evening all
Well today have not really done much to be honest. Not as much as I wanted to. Feel bad still on and off. Weak. Faint and hot at times.

Just chilling at home now.

I had been for a 40 mins walk today with Fiancé and Tilly the dog we r looking after till tomorrow.

Want asda and stocked up on cleaning stuff as I am running low.

Also bought a pair of leggings , jeans and jogging bottoms. All size 14!!!! Leggings fit fine but others another week or two to feel better.

I tried the chocolate and praline bar quite chewy and big I thought so will cut it up next time have a bit at a time maybe. Also had the cookie and cream shake oh my how sweet not good might try mix coffee with it next time. Tasted not bad bad!!

Still have to have my mild curry. I do hope I like it. Looking forward to it now !

How is everyone ?

X

;)

LadyKate25 said:
Evening all
Well today have not really done much to be honest. Not as much as I wanted to. Feel bad still on and off. Weak. Faint and hot at times.

Also bought a pair of leggings , jeans and jogging bottoms. All size 14!!!! Leggings fit fine but others another week or two to feel better.

I tried the chocolate and praline bar quite chewy and big I thought so will cut it up next time have a bit at a time maybe. Also had the cookie and cream shake oh my how sweet not good might try mix coffee with it next time. Tasted not bad bad!!

Still have to have my mild curry. I do hope I like it. Looking forward to it now !

X

;)

It will get better so hang in there x
Fab news about the new clothes, I love buying a smaller size x
I had the praline bar today and thought it was nice but a bit of a funny taste.....I'll still get more if those and the lemon ones :) I don't like cookies and cream either Yuck!
Hope tomorrow is better x

It will get better so hang in there x
Fab news about the new clothes, I love buying a smaller size x
I had the praline bar today and thought it was nice but a bit of a funny taste.....I'll still get more if those and the lemon ones :) I don't like cookies and cream either Yuck!
Hope tomorrow is better x

Yeah that wasn't really my cup if tea at all.
I find them bars chewy.
I might try the white chocolate ones next time.
Yeah I love it too. Can't believe it size 14 nearly there now !
The funny taste in the bars is the vitamins or why ever they put in it. I know what u mean.
Yeah hope I feel better.
How was ur day ?
I am just having the mild curry now for dins. It doesn't look amazing. Smells nice. Tasted good.
Not bad at all :)

X

Most of them look inedible but surprising taste bl00dy good!
I've just updated my diary so I won't bore you again on here but all in all a very good day x

Hello all
I feel so bad today. Had loads of sleep and caught up from the other day. Got a cold but feels weird. Also came on the other day as well. Anything else to throw at me ! God ! I am feeling sorry for myself now ! Xx

Today I have had oatmeal porridge was quite nice. Just now had mac cheese. Lovely. Really enjoyed it! I am back to work tonight so will have my bar around 11-12am then my shake on break. Which is hazelnut tonight. Also chocolate truffa bar. Looking forward to these !! Xxx hope everyone is well. Xxx

Does the Mac cheese actually taste like macaroni cheese? I LOVE real Mac cheese but I didn't get any in my sample and didn't know if I should order some or not....

Does the Mac cheese actually taste like macaroni cheese? I LOVE real Mac cheese but I didn't get any in my sample and didn't know if I should order some or not....

Well it has little bits of pasta in it. It's quite cheesy. I have never really had mac cheese that I can remember. Get one next time and give it a try. I loved it but then u mightn't. Or then again u might love it like me ! :) xx how u getting on ? X

LadyKate25 said:
Well it has little bits of pasta in it. It's quite cheesy. I have never really had mac cheese that I can remember. Get one next time and give it a try. I loved it but then u mightn't. Or then again u might love it like me ! :) xx how u getting on ? X

I think I'll order a couple :) crap day today, I've been feeling really crabby and moody but not hungry which is good!
x

I think I'll order a couple :) crap day today, I've been feeling really crabby and moody but not hungry which is good!
x

Yeah I get like that to Hun. Also don't know why. Feeling bit better now. Not hungry either. Got a cold at the min. Yeah def do that.
I love it also the curry as well.
What ones are u liking at the min ?
Xxx

I'm in 2 minds about the curry. I love the mushroom pasta, the chicken soup, the spicy spag and the lemon and truffa bars :) not keen on many of the shakes so far but the choc is nice.
I wrote down all the ones in my sample and I put a tick or cross next to them after I've had them!
What about you?

I'm in 2 minds about the curry. I love the mushroom pasta, the chicken soup, the spicy spag and the lemon and truffa bars :) not keen on many of the shakes so far but the choc is nice.
I wrote down all the ones in my sample and I put a tick or cross next to them after I've had them!
What about you?

I like the mac cheese and curry.
The chocolate and praline bar. Also the oatmeal porridge. Sweet porridge taste weird.
So far
Day three tomorrow
Will update later at work when I have tried the chocolate truffa bar. Also the hazelnut shake.
I don't like the cookie and cream shake so will not order that again. I will try the lemon bar next time
Will tick my ones as well think xx

U got two stone to lose right ? What is ur weight now if u don't mind me asking. I got around two stone as well I think. Can't wait for my official weigh in on Wednesday !! Xxx

I like the mac cheese and curry.
The chocolate and praline bar. Also the oatmeal porridge. Sweet porridge taste weird.
So far
Day three tomorrow
Will update later at work when I have tried the chocolate truffa bar. Also the hazelnut shake.
I don't like the cookie and cream shake so will not order that again. I will try the lemon bar next time
Will tick my ones as well think xx

U got two stone to lose right ? What is ur weight now if u don't mind me asking. I got around two stone as well I think. Can't wait for my official weigh in on Wednesday !! Xxx

I forgot about the praline one, that's delish too! Much better if they're in the fridge too :)

Don't mind you asking at all! I started in Nov weighing in at 12.11 ( my highest was 13.3 in oct 2011 when I started slimming world) and I ideally want to be around 10st. I've set my goal at 9st7lbs as when I finish it gives me some play with maintenance, so I've either got 1st 9lbs (23lbs) or 2st 3lbs (30lbs) to lose depending when I get there :) In all honestly though I'm going to stick with this as long as I can and then if I'm not at goal I'll carry on with cal caounting. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it for a couple of months at least but I know my willpower isn't that good :( When I reach goal I'm not sure if I should carry on cal counting or JUDDDing but I'll decide nearer the time LOL!

You've done so well though that you should be proud! I was a little older than you when I gave up smoking and that's when my weight gain started (again!) and then I had 2 children and there was no hope! This time I'm detemind to get to a healthy weight and in a normal BMI range. How tall are you? I'm 5ft 5.

Hiya
I am only 5'3 to 5'5 I think can't really remember !
I am a shorty. Little legs!
Well done for what u have achieved its really good and thank u for nice comments. I appreciate it. I don't think I would ever go back to smoking now. Which is a good thing for sure. I hate it now ! Losing all that weight I am happy just so worried about maintaining it in the end!
I had the chocolate truffa bar very nice. Still find this one quite chewy as well. Just having the hazelnut shake now. Nice too but sweet but much better than cookie and cream !

Xx

Back