Kate's Slim & Save Diary ;)

Morning all
I had chocolate shake for lunch at work last night. Divine !!! I loved it. !!!!!
Weigh in tomorrow. Official one !! Will update when I know !

;)

Hope everyone is well ?? X

Evening all
I just had tomato chilli. Woooo lovely really enjoyed it !!!!
Loving these meals !
Doing ok. Nearly a week on now and weigh in tomorrow. Can't wait !!
How is everyone doing today ? X

Evening all
Well weight in today and I am back to 12 stone 1 lbs now! I got up to 13 stone over Xmas! So am happy with my first week loss. Roll on next week hope to see the 11s can't wait.

Well I have had the tomatoe chilli was lovely loved it and mushroom pasta it was ok. Also the toffee and hazelnut shake. Loved these also. Along with chocolate. Got banana tonight.

Today I went for a informal interview to start volunteering with victims support and everything went great. So last night tonight at work and I go on my core training course this week on Friday and Saturday can't wait. Then I got three days next week. Thursday Friday and Saturday.
I am going to be a community volunteer. Cannot believe it.

New year is getting off to a good start.

Here are my goals for the year

Volunteering for victim support
New Job
Losing rest of the weight
Maintaining my happy weight
Join the Gym and go between 2 to 3 times a week. For two hours at a time
Swimming once a week.
Eat more healthy and not go overboard
Change myself and be more confident
Think more positive and except things in life.

Be a more happy person !!

;)

X

Evening all
Well weight in today and I am back to 12 stone 1 lbs now! I got up to 13 stone over Xmas! So am happy with my first week loss. Roll on next week hope to see the 11s can't wait.

Well I have had the tomatoe chilli was lovely loved it and mushroom pasta it was ok. Also the toffee and hazelnut shake. Loved these also. Along with chocolate. Got banana tonight.

Today I went for a informal interview to start volunteering with victims support and everything went great. So last night tonight at work and I go on my core training course this week on Friday and Saturday can't wait. Then I got three days next week. Thursday Friday and Saturday.
I am going to be a community volunteer. Cannot believe it.

New year is getting off to a good start.

Here are my goals for the year

Volunteering for victim support
New Job
Losing rest of the weight
Maintaining my happy weight
Join the Gym and go between 2 to 3 times a week. For two hours at a time
Swimming once a week.
Eat more healthy and not go overboard
Change myself and be more confident
Think more positive and except things in life.

Be a more happy person !!

;)

X

Fantastic loss well done!

Hello lovely here to follow your journey. Gonna have a little read through your diary

And what a fab loss!

Xxx

Brilliant loss. Well done!

Thank you :)

How u doing ? X

Im doing fab thanks. Day 12 for me.

Havent weighed because im doinng the 88 days no weighing challenge.

Well another successful day. Pleased. I can do this. Need to keep my mind straight and focused on the prize a smaller me!!

Excited about tomorrow but also nervous have got my first day on my victim support course. Looking forward to it so much. Can't believe I am doing it.

I have been having earl grey tea today lovely. No milk and enjoyed it still. Warming in this cold weather

Had my tomatoe chilli for dinner again tonight lovely. None left now :(
It's hot love it. Bit of spice ! :)

Had praline bar also and oatmeal and chilli con carni not too keen on that

Xxx

Hope everyone is well

Measurements tomorrow ;)

Xx

Oh my ? 88!? What is that then? That's great. Day 8 for me !! Xx feeling great ;)

Its basically the easter challenge.

100% for 88 days with no weigh in to lose a big bulk of weight! Its amazingly liberating! It stop the feeling of pressure and failure after and before weigh ins.

Also it allows you to focus on your shape and nsv's rather than numbers!

Im doing 93 days as I started earlier than the others.

I thought omg ill never do that! And actually its brilliant! Its taking me right up to when my new business opens so its great to keep me focused. Plus im having pictures taken outside and I dont want to be fat in them!!

Its basically the easter challenge.

100% for 88 days with no weigh in to lose a big bulk of weight! Its amazingly liberating! It stop the feeling of pressure and failure after and before weigh ins.

Also it allows you to focus on your shape and nsv's rather than numbers!

Im doing 93 days as I started earlier than the others.

I thought omg ill never do that! And actually its brilliant! Its taking me right up to when my new business opens so its great to keep me focused. Plus im having pictures taken outside and I dont want to be fat in them!!

Thanks for telling me. That's great. I don't know if I could. I am always weighing myself I am mental.
Need to keep seeing the numbers go down!

Well done xxx

Good luck for the photos I am sure u will look great. Xxx

Thanks for telling me. That's great. I don't know if I could. I am always weighing myself I am mental.
Need to keep seeing the numbers go down!

Well done xxx

Good luck for the photos I am sure u will look great. Xxx

Well they are going in the newspaper. So in don't want to look gastly. A ex friend of mine was recently very rude about the way I look and I know she reads that paper and I want her to see im not the fat loser like she said I was :) she can piss off haha!

Well they are going in the newspaper. So in don't want to look gastly. A ex friend of mine was recently very rude about the way I look and I know she reads that paper and I want her to see im not the fat loser like she said I was :) she can piss off haha!

Well said I can see why she is a x friend. Don't need people like that at all.
Well Done.
U can do this
Xx

Back