Kates wedding countdown food diary

Hey Hun ill subscribe to see what your eating etc! Sounds good really and font forget to use all of your syn allowance at the start. If your weight plataus then just start to have leas syns but the diet actually works betterwith u having all of your syns. So if you wanna use them eachday that's fine or save then if you have got something planned at the weekend?
I've been trying all the recipes in the free SW books from The Mirror! The sticky 5-spice gammon wad delish with egg noodles and roasted veg! I really live roasted veg lately! Much tastier thanjust a salad!
Good luck anyway speak soon x

Sorry about all the spelling mistakes silly IPhone! X

Hello new subscribers! :)
I didn't realise that my diary was that detailed! Lol. Hope that's a good thing :)

So I had my first proper weigh in today and I've actually put a pound on. It doesn't surprise me at all as I've had a bad week and its also 'ladies week' I'm not going to beat myself up about it as its been a hard couple of days for me.

My day started out ok today but again I got to work and had some crisps and chocolate...did I mention that I can't stand my job?! That's probably why I do well at home then not so good when I'm at work.

BREAKFAST- scrambled egg and beans, alpen light (hex)

LUNCH- jacket potato, tbsp CBIN butter (5.5), beans and cheese (hex) small milky bar (3.5)

SNACK- alpen light (hex)

TEA- leftover chicken and bacon pasta, fruit

WORK- Doritos (10) Milky Way magic stars (9) oppps!

28 syns used today..will have to try not to go over my 105 this week then maybe I won't feel so bad about it!

Xx

Yesterday I was naughty, it was my friends 21st so I had an Indian. I did try and make a better choice tho. I usually have korma but had a biriyani instead...no cream for me!

Today has been a gooood day! Finally!

BREAKFAST- scrambled egg, mushrooms and spaghetti hoops
Alpen light bar (hex)

LUNCH- leftover chicken bacon and paprika pasta, cheese (hex)

SNACKS- alpen light bar (hex) melon

TEA- salmon, new potatoes, green beans, sweet corn, aubergine and courgettes
PUDDING- 1/2 syn blueberry roulade (1/2 syn for whole cake and only has a 1/4 so does that make it an eight of a syn? Lol)

So today I've only had an eighth of a syn! Yay!

Hope you're all doing well!

X

Another not so bad day. I'm a baker in my spare time an today I had my first cake order since starting SW. It was quite difficult to not over try the buttercream and off cuts of sponge. Obviously I have to know that it tastes alright but usually I would have had a whole spoon full of buttercream. It was just a very small taste today so I'm pretty happy with myself. Slightly annoying that I am now craving cake!

BREAKFAST- scrambled egg, mushrooms and beans

SNACK- alpen light (hex)

LUNCH- jacket potato, beans and cheese (hex), melon

SNACK- 2 x Oreos (5)

TEA- pork, mash, roast veg, stuffing (5) and gravy (2)

Total syns- 12 (or maybe a bit more for the lock of buttercream!)

X

Here you go. Its not my own recipe, someone on minimins gave it to me so I won't take credit for it. It's only half a syn for the whole cake!!!!!! X

1 TUB QUARK
4 EGGS
1 TSP BAKING POWDER
5 TBSP SWEETNER
VANILLA ESSENCE (OR ANY)
FRESH FRUIT

SEPARATE THE EGGS

Whisk together YOLK, HALF THE QUARK,
BAKING POWDER, 4 tblsp SWEETNER AND ESSENCE

WHISK EGG WHITE TILL STIFF. WHISK HALF INTO THE Egg yolk MIXTURE THEN FOLD IN OTHER HALF.

USING A SWISS ROLL TIN SPRAY WITH FRY LIGHT. If u have parchment paper use that. POUR THE MIXTURE IN AND BAKE AT
180 FOR 15 - 20 MINUTES. LEAVE TO COOL

IN A DISH MIX TOGETHER REMAINING QUARK + SWEETNER

REMOVE THE CAKE FROM TIN WHEN COOL SPREAD THE QUARK EVENLY, ADD CHOPPED FRUIT. ROLL THE CAKE FROM ONE END. SLICE TO SERVE.

Note: WHEN THE CAKE COMES OUT OF THE OVEN IT WILL HAVE RISEN LOADS BUT WILL GO VERY FLAT WHEN COOL - but its supposed to + tastes amazing x

Today has been a fairly good day! Quite happy with how I've done :)

BREAKFAST- Shreddies and milk (hex's) banana

LUNCH- pasta with chicken, cucumber, spring onion and a dressing made with fromage frais, garlic and chilli. It was something I threw together and was delicious! Saved lots of syns not using any mayo and it tasted a bit like a tzsaziki (not sure how you spell it!) or raita. Packet of skips (4) apple

TEA- salt and pepper chicken with egg fried rice. Cadburys fudge for pud (6)

Syns used- 10

X

What does Quark taste like? I'm dubious about buying it! X

Ooh thanks for the recipe! I hate quark though, can you taste it loads?

If you just put it in the actual mix that you bake you shouldn't be able to taste it. Just don't put the other half on once it's baked cos you will def taste that. You could use yogurt and fruit instead? X

What type of meals do you make with it? X

I've neglected my food diary for a while. Still going through some personal problems so I've not stuck to the plan properly. I've mainly stuck to it in the day then had a moment where I've thought f@!k it in the evening eat what i want then I just get mad at myself. I'll come back in a few days when I'll hopefully more on track. Hope you're all doing ok! Xx

Back