Kate's ww journey

Kateweston

Hi everyone, it's Day 1 of the ww plan and after seeing all your good results i am looking forward to seeing my own results.

I have just had a breakfast of oat so simple with skimmed milk, a banana and an m& s count on us yoghurt. I am full and it all came to only 4 and a half points.

I love my chocolate and the great thing on this plan is that i don't have to give it up. I'm going to make sure that i set points aside for my chocolate bar and a packet of walkers french fries crisps.

I'm going out for a meal on Saturday with my BF and his family so i'm going to try and set some points aside for that and bump up my exercise so i can have an extra 12 points.

Hope you all do well this week xx

Good luck on your first day and week but I'm such you don't need it as you seem well organised. Have a wonderful day and keep us posted.

You sound like you are doing great, well done! x

Good Luck on WW...I'm sure you'll do great and there's plenty of support available here! xx

It sounds like you're off to a brilliant start :D Looking forward to reading how you're getting on :) xxx

hi and welcome. looking forward to cheering you on :)

welcome to the WW boards :) you sound like you've made a great start - i started at just 3lbs less than you 10 weeks ago and I'm already enjoying clothes 3 dress sizes smaller and generally eating (bar today) and feeling healthier.

where abouts are you going for your meal on saturday? Only place i can honestly say is really difficult to point for is indian.. anything else there is always a healthier option! :)

Back