Katie: Lost a pound

Hair never looks the same after you've washed it. I think my OH is the only person i know who washes his on purpose!! *shrugs*

You're doing well on the vegan front. Im not sure if i could do it and even if i did my OH would think it was a phase! :giggle: Veggie i might be able to handle so well done you!! :)

Well we are all diffrent anyway :)

So today is going ok on the points front, feeling really good that ive managed a whole day. I know its not alot to some but its been a long while since ive been able to do that and im feeling more positive.
Its also not my main thought all the time which is a change from before to, and I was glad that I didnt give in and eat last night after dinner when I wanted to.

Half a sachet oat so simple (1)
Asda choc and nut cereal bar (2)

Strawberries (0.5)
orange juice (0.5)
2 crusty rolls (5)
Greens
Butternut squash, white wine, shallot and butterbean stew(1.5)From Cook Vegetarian magazine.didnt eat all the butterbeans
DSC00588.jpg

Bear choco cherry pie granola nibles (1.5)

Might have pizza for dinner....not sure yet

Last edited:
I noticed you eat quite a lot of veggie based meals, which is great! its good points wise and money wise to as meat is very expensive and quite pointy sometimes.
It was a bit of both about the butterbeans, wasnt keen but ate as many as I needed to feel full, think I would replace them with something else next time.
Will go check out that recipe, lentils are something I dont mind but havnt had alot of experiance of (only had them a few times) so new recipes are always good for inspiration! I will be looking about for anything i can alter to fit me. Obviously my recipes can be made non-vegan by adding meat instead of whatever protein ive put in. Its all changeable really.

Dentist soon but not too worried as they wont be doing anything today anyway. More worried that the boy is ill AGAIN and that he was putting off seeing me even after i asked ALOT and now he will be too ill to see me or if i do see him he will give it to me right before i go back to uni. Honestly, men do my nut in.

your stew looks amazing - any chance of the recipe? i love butterbeans and BNS so sounds divine to me :D x

You're back :D

Just catching up and see you are now vegan - that's ace, it can make it so much easier to make the right choices when you don't eat meat, eggs, dairy etc. Vegan food tends to be so much lower in fat! No cheese for a start! Well done you.

Glad to have you back chicky. Sorry to hear you've got to get yourself to dentist and the hairdressers in one week - URGH!

Have a good day :)

Hi ladies, thanks for all the support! its much appreciated :)

Rach -Ive attached the recipe for you. Hope its ok that its just scanned in...

Dentist went well this morning, no problems at all so thats a weight off my shoulders. Food is going alright still so im very pleased with that.

Todays food has/will be:

3 ww white (3)
1 tbsp red-fat peanut butter (1.5)

DSC00589.jpg

Organic tomato soup (2)
Apple and walnut salad (0.5)
(spinach, walnuts, celery, raw white onion, spring onion, tomato,apple juice, salt, pepper, white balsamic +random bug EWWWWWW)
Roll (2)
Cherry choc granola bites (1.5)

Dinner will be
pizza base(5.5) bbq sauce, veggies(0) cheese sauce(0.5)
Brownie (3)
______

DSC00587.jpg

Also thought I would add in a very bad picture of myself to show my hair, god my face has got fatter. That 7 pounds has gone right on my face and stomach, hopefully it will come right off there to. Also no make up and in a changing room so not really the more flattering but i do it for you lot ;)

Attachments

• recipe.jpg
    recipe.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I'm certainly going to have a go of that butterbean recipe
and shall be watching what's coming out of your kitchen
because following Harcombe's phases
things like lentils, beans etc are classed on the non things
with faces haha!!
And at least one meal a day should include these products
I've always been a bit freak out by cooking beans etc
never sure of which ones need to be boiled rapidly for 10 mins
to get the toxins out

Kally atm im still using tinned ones, you can get tinned lentils to or packet ones by merchant gourmet i think it is, some of those are falvoured to but ive not had them. Im a bit wary of the toxins in beans to, but eventually i will have to do that, its alot cheaper and then they can be frozen in batches which is as easy as tinned then.

The recipe was nice, it was very sweet so next time i think i would also not add as much wine. I used weightwatchers wine as i only wanted a small bottle, turned out it wasnt vegan but next time i will get one that is. I didnt do the dumplings just because i prefer bread but it would be nice without anything i think. I think i would also add more vegetables to make it more interesting. I also just used tomato puree instead.

I think your hair is lovely - is that your natural colour? Plus your face does not look fat at all!!

Ewwwww@ random bug, has happened to me a few times - were u still able to eat it after that? Totally turned me!

I <3 you Katie... "That 7lbs has gone right to my face"..... Cant tell missy!!

Love the hair, very chic.

And that tomato soup, looked good!!! x

I think your hair is lovely - is that your natural colour? Plus your face does not look fat at all!!

Ewwwww@ random bug, has happened to me a few times - were u still able to eat it after that? Totally turned me!

Thank you, it is indeed my natural colour. Why you ask?
I get asked that alot actually and not sure why? lol ive never died it, ever.

Well the bug was at the bottom the the bowl so unfortunately id already eaten it all! The mouthfull i had it was spat out sharpish!
Added a pic of dinner last night, only had half the pizza.

:cry:
Im ill today. My tonsils are killing me. Chris has been ill all week and I wanted to see him thinking id i got it we could at least be ill together but he's gone home and now im all alone all day, ill. I hate being alone when ill. I cant do anything and im lonely.:cry:
To add to that my internet has stopped working on my computor so im on my broken laptop. Im so fed up.
:cry:

Attachments

• DSC00591.JPG
    DSC00591.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 57
Raspberries(0.5)
2 crumpets (2)
Pure Spread(1)
Marmite(0)

Diary free icecream (0.5)

Leftover pizza (3)
ww chips(3)
Salad with "bacon bits"(0.5)
Bad photo, its not burnt and the black stuff, thats beetroot in the salad

2 smartprice cereal bars (4)
Worthingtons chocolate icecream(1)

Lots of soup (0)
Pasta(1)
Breadstick (2.5)

Icecream and raspberries(1)

20/20

Attachments

• Photo 282.jpg
    Photo 282.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
You feeling any better katie?

Thanks for the comcern, not really feeling any better yet but chris is a little so thats good.

ha @ random bug - Love it!

I don't think your face has got fatter chick, you still look perfect enough to me anyway.

Is that cheese on your pizza? A vegan style one? I really hope so, a pizza aint a pizza without cheese. I usually buy the vegetarian cheese as I love cheese but it gives me a headache and I find the vege one is really mild and well... tasteless, if that makes sense.

Hope you feel better soon. xxx

Thank you gorgeous for the compliment and the well wishing.
Its not real cheese on the pizza, its actually that dairy free cheese sauce that is almost 0 points that people have talked about on here before. Its not great. Kinda gross but i agree a pizza is not pizza without cheese, or at least a cheesy taste. I used that sauce as it was quicker and easier than making my own cheese or cheese sauce for it, although that tastes ALOT better but its higher in points. I just made a bit up extra thick and put it on top and cooked it.
You can buy vegan cheese but IMO its vile. Im not really a cheese person anyway so im not bothered about it.

WARNING: dont read while easting/tmi....

Ive really noticed that since not having dairy my stomach has been x1000000 better than it has been for years. It must be the dairy as i never ate much meat or eggs enough to have had those problems. Things that used to set my stomach off i have eaten and had NO problems, things like chocolate, BNS, fizzy drinks, beans etc. Things that ALWAYS, without fail, would give me upset stomach. ive eaten all of them (choc without dairy) and ive not had anything. ANYTHING. Ive had normal,regular,, healthy:jelous: ones that Gillian Mckeith would be proud of :rolleyes:
I feel so much better (other than this throat) health wise obviously as always beening ill must run down my immune system and make me alot more tired where i wasnt absorbing much nutriants from anything i was eating.
Just thought i would share that TMI, for some its probly not a big deal but for someone who went about a year with probly one 2 that where not upset thats a big deal! :D

Anyway wasnt feeling up to much (probly still full form last night as ate too much!) this morning so just had a fruit tea and so just had my lunch now. Soup and breadsticks. These breadsticks are HUGE! 2.5 pts each.
Going to have tofu something for dinner, very new to it so will see how i get on :)

Chris brought his dog laura round to see me to cheer me up because i love her ALOT! She gave me more kisses than Chris did :\
hehe
So here is a cute picture of her :D

Attachments

• DSC00594.JPG
    DSC00594.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 38580_10150236108300405_757530404_13788135_4510077_n.jpg
    38580_10150236108300405_757530404_13788135_4510077_n.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 53
Ah sorry you've not been feeling well Katie - hope you feel better soon. As always, your food looks wonderful. I wish I had your enthusiasm! Good luck with getting back into WW.

Lesley
x

Forgot to say Laura is a real cutie!

Back